15 ▪︎ EYES ON YOU!

KB [POV]

As soon I reached I was pissed off from paparazzi.  They shifted their cameras towards me not even realising I was uncomfortable.

Suddenly someone came behind and hide me from them. He was handsome tho.

Timothèe Chalamet.

I was mesmerised by his look. I have met him before tho but this close never.

He held my dress and took it the center of photographers for clicks.

I thanked him. He smiled and left.

After the clicks I went inside and was engaged with other celebrities asking about me.

I turned and saw JK far from me staring me already. I waved my hand to him and he did as well.

He looked different. I mean he got piercing?????? Wtf......why???.....

I saw him a little closer....he got tatoos too!!!! I was stunt to see it. But I didn't mind after all it's his body. But deep down I felt bad he didn't told me about it.

Anyways....we were seated and my performance began.

I started singing all my songs majorly hurtful songs and I was looking in his eyes straight while performing.

He glared at me like mad. He didn't even blink.

 He didn't even blink

And my performance was done

And my performance was done. I was happy I felt relieved. 

I seated back on my seat and recieved a Grammy.

BTS too won an award. But everyone were waiting for their performance.

I was thrilled when they started their performance. Wow the enegy.....the vibe...

My eyes were stick to JK

My eyes were stick to JK.....he was having eye contact with me....but I looked someone else when he see me.

The award show ended well. I went home early after BTS's performance as my home was far away from the venue so I needed to go soon.

***************************************

JK[POV]

After the show ended I was looking for Kiara but she didn't appeared.

Seems like she went back  early.

I knew she sang all of her songs today for me.  But I was scared to ask her about that.

I don't know what she feels for me now.....but her new song gave me a hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We were excited as we were starting our world tour concert from the next day at LA.

Tickets are sold out. We are ready to make the people mad.

I thought of planning something for Kiara at the concert. But I was hella scared.

I talked about it with my members and they agreed and supported me with the plan. But somehow I didn't find the courage to do so.

I picked the phone and gave her a message.

              -------TEXT MESAGE -------

Me : Hi kiara.....

Kia : oh hiii.....

Me: so....what's your plan for tomorrow...?

Kia: Nothing much....wbu?

Me: Would you join us tomorrow? We have concert tomorrow.

Kia: oh wow nice....I wish so...but.....

Me: But...?

Kia: Jk...I'm sorry I think I can't make it. Actually some guest coming over my home from my native tomorrow.

Me: I wish you'd come....actually I thought to give you some surprise.

Kia: what surprise..???

Me: Nothing much.....if you'd come I'll be grateful for ever.

Kia: So sorry Jk...I wish......I couldn't say anything now.

Me: That means you'd come right???

Kia: idk....not sure...I didn't even booked a ticket yet.

Me: I've already done for you check your mail.

Kia: oh yeah....but why...I'm afraid it could go waste...

Me: I don't mind.....I'd love to see you tomorrow.

Kia: I'm not confident......but I'll try.....OK...bye.....

***************************************

KB [POV]

I was running my head thinking what surprise he would give me in front of his huge fans..

I decided not to go otherwise people will makeup our stories.

And I slept peacefully.

***************************************