Chapter 2

"So we decided on the colors for the wedding." Oliver announced as they begin eating their dinner.

"Finally!" Thea huffed to which he glared at her. "I mean we only have a few weeks and I need to get the invitations out this week if we are sending them out."

"Well send the green and cream ones. We are going with the sunflowers with touches of emerald throughout. I figured the colors would look good together and since it will almost be fall it will work."

"Great. Now we can discuss dresses. I have a few ideas and so does your mom."

"Can we do that next week while she is here? Maybe even go shopping?"

"Sure sis."

"Dad and I went and got our suits today."

"Really? How did you know what color to choose?"

"Lis told us we could get suits not tuxes and they had to have green ties. So Dad found suits that looked good on both of us and I got pick out the ties. They are dark green like Lis' ring and plain. I love them."

"The suits are tan and are simple so they will work with a small quiet wedding in the garden. See?" Oliver pulled out his phone and showed the photo that the attendant at the store snapped of him and William.

"Oh my gosh you boys look so handsome. They are perfect." Felicity gushed.

"I can't wait to see your dress Lis. You are going to be the prettiest bride ever. Dad also got his tux for the Gala. It looks nice."

"Good. I forgot to call to get one done for you. I'm sorry. I have just been swamped recently. I seem to be losing my mind."

"Well that is why I am here. To help. So now that we have our room and the nursery done, that should be a few more things off your list. Just tell me what I can tackle next and I will glad to help."

"Well your sister has most of the wedding planning handled, right?" Felicity looked at Thea.

"Yeah. Just need you two to lock down a few decisions like the cake and food and flowers. Then we have the dresses and jewels. Since Oliver and Will got the suits, I am assuming you got one for Dig as well."

"Yep."

"So that is really it. Oh and I heard back from the Mayor's office finally. They said that he would be pleased to help us out if you guys still want to go that way."

"Yeah I don't see having a rabbi do it since I almost never go to temple and Oliver would have to convert. Plus they like to do this sort of stuff indoors."

"Okay. Well I will work with Thea on all the smaller details and all. We will tackle the food, cake and flowers next week. Do we need anything else for tomorrow?"

"No I got all our clothes cleaned for the shoot tomorrow. I also went by the photographer's shop and checked on the props and location. He said he will be here tomorrow for set up at 10 am. Then I called the hair stylist and makeup artist. They will be here at the same time. Since it is really just me getting done up, it shouldn't take an hour for them to get it done. So I figured we could shoot in the gazebo real quick and a few shots in the yard on the grass and in the garden. Then we are done. They said one they are done we will have the photos in 48 hours so Max said he would come by tomorrow afternoon for the sit down. He already has the approval to hold the piece until Friday's paper. I hope that will keep the questions simple at the Gala next week."

"So what did you think about the room and nursery. I have been dying to know."

"I love them. Thank you for helping with that. I ended up crying over it and that made me crash for my nap today."