Prologue-Part 1

A beautiful owl like demon found herself strolling the mall, looking for a gift to give her husband. Her name is Stella Goetia. She's married to a prince with high status in the hierarchy of hell, whose name Stolas. Together they had a daughter and named their child Octavia. As she was browsing through the different stores of the mall, she found a window that had a black opal amulet on display. It caught her eyes and stared in fascination to the piece of jewelry, the opal ore had a multitude of colors trapped within a pitch black void. She went into the store and asked the cashier about the item. 

Stella: Um, excuse me. I was wondering if you could tell me if the black opal piece is for sale by any chance. 

The cashier was sitting on her phone and barely bothered to look up. Her eyes widened with shock to see a royal member standing in her presence. 

Cashier: Oh! Sorry your grace I didn't mean to show any dis respect towards you. Please forgive my arrogance!

Stella: Its quite alright, theres nothing to worry about. Now, i was wondering about the black opal i saw through the window. 

Cashier: Oh that thing, its not really on sale but I could ask the manager if we could put it up for buyers. Ill go check right away. 

Stella waited patiently and looked at more of the jewelry in the store she was in. She saw an  assortments of dark and vibrant ores imbedded in some of the necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Stella looked up from the jewelry box and saw the cashier from before walking back to the desk with another person. 

Cashier: This is the person who would like to buy the black opal. 

Manager: Come on are ya kidding me? There's no way that she's really here...

The small imp was stunned to see Stella in person, he was slightly shaking out of fear for his life. 

Manager: OH! Miss Goetia! What can i be of humble service for you today?

Stella: Thank you, as you may have heard, I'm interested in the black opal amulet you have displayed in the window of your store. I'm buying a present for my husband you see its our anniversary.

Manager: Oh that? Its really meant for display only. But since its really the last one in the store itself, I suppose i could sell it to you. 

Stella: Oh that's good news. How much is the price usually for it?

Manager: It typically sells at two thousand dollars, but i can sell it for five hundred.

Stella: Ill humbly accept your offer. 

The cashier walked over to the window and took the black opal amulet to the register and packaged it into a small fitting box with delicate care. Stella paid for the jewelry and went off on her way back home. She was slightly nervous to what her husband would tell her, he typically doesn't talk to Stella, not so much to even reply when being asked any questions. She was hoping he would show some slight appreciation to her since they've been distant with each other since the start of their marriage. She shook the thoughts out of her head as she arrived at the front door of the palace she lives in. The outside of the palace had large windows and the outside was painted a dark purple color. Multiple pillars were built around its foundation to help support the weight and sheer size of the palace. Stella quietly entered the front door and made her way up stairs to her bedroom she shares with her husband. She had a small smile on her face thinking about the possibility of Stolas showing a sign he cares about her. As she made her way up the steps of the stairs, she started hearing some faint grunting as she walked closer an closer to her room. She was confused to what was going on, she put her ear close to the door of her bedroom and heard moaning. It was coming from Stolas.