The Trials Of Death (Finale)-Part 14

Stella opened her eyes and sat up in bed to stretch her body. She was in her human form mkre often because she enjoyed the ability to be held in your arm and be at eye level with you. She looked over towards your side of the bed and scooted closer to you. She was leaning down to give you a peck on the cheek but stopped halfway through. She decided not to but thought she'd give you a gentle morning kiss on the lips instead. She combed her hair behind her ear and leaned down, closing her eyes. Your lips met with Stella's as she held a loving and tender kiss. Octavia suddenly barged into the room.

Octavia: WAKE UP YOU TWO!! BREAKFAST IS RE..........

Octavia was cut off when she saw her mother kissing you. Stella perked up when she noticed octavia made herself present.

Octavia: Oh eh, sorry. Didn't know you were....busy. I'll just....meet you guys downstairs.

Octavia closed the door as she left the bedroom. Stella was embarrassed that her daughter witnessed the incident.

Stella: Im not going to have rest of her blabbing on about what she walked in on.

Y/N: Itll be fine. Shes just playing around is all.

Stella looked down to see one eye peaked open.

Stella: Were you awake, when i did that?

Y/N: Ive been up for a while. Also thank you for that. Would it be much to ask for that every morning?

Stella: Ofcourse not, my love. You can ask for anything.

Y/N: Hmmm, can i get another one before we go downstairs for breakfast?

Stella leaned down to give you another kiss. Even though you only asked for one more, stella continued to plant several kisses. You both smiled at eachother before getting up out of bed and making your way to the kitchen. Octavia was taking a tray of biscuits and sausage links out of the oven and setting it on the left side stove tops. The right side of the stove had a pan of scrambled eggs and a pan with gravy. The five butlers came into the kitchen to help set up the dining table. The silverware was taken to the table and You walked over to the cabinets and saw Steffany trying to climb her way up to the plates but she was too small standing on the counter. You lifted her up so she could pull out a plate and pass it to the other butlers standing in a line one by one. Octavia walked over to the dining table and started serving the eight plates laid out on the table along with the tray of biscuits and sausage and the pot of gravy. She then sat down and began to eat with everyone at the table.

Stella: Thank you octavia. Though, where are the chefs right now? Wouldnt they have been the ones to cook us breakfast?

Octavia: Oh Y/N gave them time off so they can relax.

Stella: Well where were they sent to?

[Meanwhile]

The ten personal chefs were jet skiing and playing beach volley. Some were para gliding as they got pulled along by the jetski.

[Transition]

Stella: I do say thats very rewarding. What time would they be back?

Y/N: I kinda made it for a three to five day trip. But they'll be fine.

Stella: Oh. I suppose i can finally try out some old recipes your grandmother made for the family when we were younger.

Octavia: Oo, mom! Can we invite loona to come with us to the dragon's festival?

Stella: Well you'd have to ask your fath...i mean Y/N, if its alright with him since hes ordering the tickets for us.

Octavia: Can we?