The Story of Ravens-Part 5

When you woke up and left your apartment, you saw the raven sitting on the railing of the porch balcony. You found it odd but you figured there was a reason for it to be monitoring you like such. You set off to go to work, as the raven followed. The raven flew to your shoulder as a post for to sit on. You had questioning looks from some of the other demons you passed by. Once you arrived at the café store, the raven flew off your shoulder and waited on the rooftop. You entered the café and checked in for a worker who finally finished their shift. You walked to the back rooms for staff members and changed into your work uniform. You wore a grey long sleeve buttoned up shirt with a black apron to go over. You started off your daily routine of making drinks ordered by customers. 

???????: I know you worked down at the café, but I didn't think you'd be the barista. 

You turned around and saw Loona who had just entered the shop. 

Y/N: Oh hey loona! You looking for something on the menu?

Loona: Sure, ehhhhh Boba tea would do.

[5 Minutes Later]

Loona: Thanks for the drink Y/N.

Y/N: Come back in the mornings, that's when the drinks taste better. 

Loona: Oh I get it, early shift and that. Yeah, i'll hit you up another time. Later dude!

Until your morning shift for work came to an end, you got ready to head back home. You put away your work uniform and changed back into your clothes from before. When you exited the cafe shop, the raven flew down and rested on your head. You decided to take a small walk around the city before you had to go home. As you were strolling along the sidewalk, you heard whispers coming from nowhere. You looked around and saw no one, you only shrugged your shoulders and carried on walking. You heard the whispers again but they were getting more louder. You looked over your shoulder but still saw emptiness within the vicinity. The whispers finally became more clear and what you heard next made you feels chills.

??????: Y/N..........

You snap your head around to see if anyone's stalking you. No matter how fast you turned your head, you never caught the person you were hearing. 

??????: Y/N..........

Y/N: Who are you?? Just come out already and show yourself

??????: Look up. 

You tilted your head back as the raven looked down at you. 

Y/N: You've gotta be fucking with me if you're telling me that you're the raven. 

??????: No, but you are somewhat correct on that assumption. 

Y/N: Then what are you?

??????: I'm simply a entity in the form of the raven you see perched on your head before you. 

Y/N: Then who are you?

???????: I think it's best if we find a better suited area to speak. 

The raven flew off your head and started flying away. You followed where ever the raven was leading you to. You ended up at a park that had a large dark birch wood tree. The raven was hovering in place waiting for you to catch up. The raven flew back onto your shoulder shortly after. 

??????: Place your hand against the tree, you will find the answer soon enough. 

You slowly reached out your hand and lightly pressed the skin your palm and fingers on the tree. You felt a shock of energy flow through your body where you watched as the world around you shifted to a dark and mystical scenery.