Meeting New Companions-Part 4

Octavia was sitting on her bed listening to heavy metal. She was blasting music at full volume through her earbuds, blocking out any outside distractions. Her phone lit up with a notification, she clicked on the message and saw that it was sent by loona.

Loona: *Hey, can you pick me up? Got kinda drunk at the bar and not feeling too good. Im at the place called Tomahawk's beer across the street from where I work.* 

Octavia: *Yea, be there in a bit.*

Octavia turned off her phone and left her room to tell Stella she was leaving the house. Octavia walked over to the kitchen and found her mother cooking dinner in a large pot.

Octavia: Hey mom, I'm gunna head out for a bit.

Stella: Okay, just be safe darling.

Octavia: Got it.

Octavia took off running for the front door of the palace and left rushing down the steps of the front porch. She ran down the streets of Imp city trying to look for Loona. She got to the corner of an intersection and saw loona being carried by someone. As she got closer to see who it was, her eyes lit up. Octavia saw you carrying loona on your back with her arms wrapped over your shoulders.  

Octavia: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Oh, hey Octavia. 

Loona: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh. 

Y/N: Geez, she doesn't look well. 

Octavia: How'd you find her?

Y/N: I got off work a couple minutes ago. I was walking home but then i saw her leaning up against a building. I asked her if she needed help, she said she was fine on her own but she almost fell over trying to walk a few steps. I insisted on helping...

Loona: HAAAuuuuuuuuuugh.

Octavia: Oh no, it sounds like she's gunna puke. 

You walk the the edge of the sidewalk and lean loona's head over the curbside of the street. Loona let out a waterfall of vomit. 

Loona: Uuugh...thanks. The drinks they had were disgusting. 

Octavia: You should probably lay off on trying new alcohol Loona. Thanks for helping her out Y/N.

Y/N & Loona: Wait, you know this person?

Octavia: Loona's one of my friends I hang out with, and this is the guy I was telling you about the other day. 

Loona pets the top of your head still slightly intoxicated from what she drank. 

Loona: Well.....thanks for helping me bud. 

Y/N: You're welcome. So what now?

Octavia: Hmmm, lets check out what's left of Loo Loo land. 

Loona: You mind carrying me there?

Y/N: Sure why not?

[20 Minutes Later...]

Octavia: How's your first few days of living in hell been like for you?

Y/N: Its what I imagine Florida, Brazil, Australia, and Madagascar would be if they were combined into one. So far, there haven't been any complaints lately ever since i showed up to work at the cafe. The manager said that customers usually get pissed on the daily because of how bad they are at making orders but thats all turned around now.

Octavia: Yeah, i can tell. From that one time we saw you working at the cafe shop, my drink was way better than its usually made.

Y/N: Sooo, whats this Loo Loo place about?