Epilogue-Part 15

[5 Years Later]

You were cooking lunch in the kitchen, humming to yourself, when stella walked up behind you and hugged you. She rested her chin on your shoulder while smiling happily at the food you were making.

Stella: Looks like you got all of the steps and ingredients right.

Y/N: It seemed pretty easy to pick up from your mom's recipes.

Stella: Its almost as if she were cooking.

Two owlets came running around the kitchen playing tag with eachother.

Stella: Boys, settle down now. You know not to play in the kitchen.

Rupert: Sorry mum!

Y/N: Lunch is going to be ready in a few minutes, be sure to call your sisters down to eat.

Rufus: Okay dad!

The two owlets continued to run around the hallways, they made their way up the stairs to find their two sisters. Octavia and ruby were napping together on the small twin bed in the younger sibling's bedroom. The two brothers peaked around the doorframe and sneaked into the room and circled around the bed. They got ready to surprise the two  with a wake up call and jumped ontop of octavia laying on the bed.

Octavia: Oof!!

Rufus: Come on, wake up! Wake up!

Rupert: Lunch is ready!

Ruby: *yawn* Do we have to?

Rupert: Yes, dad said!

Octavia: Tell him well be down in like ten years or something.

???????: Come on. You cant be sleeping for that long.

Ruby: Okay fine, we'll get up. Just close the door on your way out.

Rufus: But you're just gunna go back to bed.

Ruby: Exactly.

Octavia: Same here.

Rupert: Whatever you two. You better get down here for we eat it all!

Ruby: You better save some for us or well kick your butts!

The two owlets darted out of the room as ruby and octavia sat up to finally get out of bed. Ruby grew up to be alot like loona and octavia since she hung around the two of them most of the time. However, she was a bit more witty and charismatic. Rufus and Rupert had practically untamed minds as they were possibly the most difficult to watch over since they were energetic. Sometimes their pranks would backfire when their sister outsmarts them or the prank fails and someone else ends up in the crossfire. Often times it would be stella or octavia who gets a pie to the face or have the sugar in their tea swapped for salt. The five butler siblings and ten chefs had found their previous master, who turned out to be Stella's parents, and moved back with them after being reunited. Anytime the family goes to visit, everyone would see the friends they onced lived together with for about three years. Now its back to little old butler whose been with the goetia family from the start. The two owlets ran to their seats around the dining table and waited to be served by their parents.

Y/N: Don't let your food get cold the longer you wait.

Octavia: Coming dad!

As everyone was getting seated, the raven flew onto your shoulder.

Izan: Y/N, hes waiting for you.

Y/N: I know, just tell him ill be out after eating.

Izan: As you wish.