New Branch in the Afterlife-Part 7

Stella was cooking breakfast in the kitchen one morning.

[RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!]

Her telephone started ringing in the dining room. She turned off the stove and wiped her hands with a kitchen cloth before going to answer the phone.

Stella: Yes?

??????: Hello darling.

Stella: Oh, hello mother! What are you calling for today?

Stella's Mother: Well, i just wanted to see how well you were doing. So hows your husband?

Stella: .................

Stella's Mother: Stella dear are you alright?

Stella: Y-yes, I'm quite alright....its just that.....

Stella's Mother: Well, what's the matter?

Stella went on to tell her mother about everything that's been happening with her relationship with Stolas. How her life was from the beginning of marriage and up to now.

Stella's Mother: He did what????

???????: What are you screaming for dear?

Stella's Mother: I cant believe he would do that to our daughter!!

???????: Who did?

Stella's Mother: Our daughter's husband! I thought he was a good man, he's nothing but an selfish bastard!!

Stella's mother told stella's father everything stella said to her over the phone.

Stella's Father: WHAT!!!!!!

Stella's Mother: Settle down dear, your aura is leaking again, you're gunna break the windows. Stella dear.

Stella: Yes?

Stella's Mother: We'll be stopping by to have a word with stolas!

Stella: No wait!...

The phone hung up, octavia walked into the kitchen from the living room.

Octavia: Uhhh, were you on the phone with grandma and grandpa?

Stella: Yes....and they are going to be here shortly.

Octavia: Oh cool, its been a while ever since they visited.

Stella: Ummm about that.....

[DING-DING!...........DING-DING!...........DING-DING!]

Stella: Oh, i...wonder who that could be....

Stella walked to the front door of the palace and opened it. She was greeted by her parents, who had an infuriated looked on both their faces.

Stella: Hi mother, father.

They stormed the palace and eyed all around the rooms, searching for stolas.

Octavia: Hey grandma!

Stella's Mother: Hello dear, are you okay?

Octavia: Im doing great.

Stella's mother hugged octavia tightly all the sudden.

Octavia: Umph!! Aren't you squeezing me a bit too hard?

Stella's Mother: Shhhh, its okay. You've been through alot, just let it all out.

Octavia: Mom what's going on exactly?

Stella: Father, its okay. He's no longer here.

Stella's Father: Then where is he?

Stella: I forced him to move out long ago. Me and octavia have been living alone for quite a while now. I dont know where he went to but he's never returned to the palace ever since.