The New Estate-Part 10

Y/N: I'm going to be out for some time, look after them while I'm gone.

???????: *As you wish, but do you think it is wise to go alone?* Croak!

Y/N: I'm sure I'll be fine.

The raven flew back to the palace. You were walking down the streets following an address you were given from stella.

Y/N: I wonder how big this thing is.

You stopped at the gates infront of a ginormous three story mansion.

Y/N: Is this what being the height of a kid feels like? Everything's so massive.

You entered the property and took a stroll through the front yard garden. There were large hedges that were trimmed to look like certain creatures you'd often find in Hell. There were a set of two stone fountains on the left and right side of the sidewalk leading up to the front door. When you knocked on the door to the mansion, a small imp greeted you.

Imp Butler 1: Good afternoon Sr. Y/N.

[Transition]

Stella was sitting on the edge of her bed gazing at the amulet she's been holding onto for some time. She wore a sorrowful expression, looking at the amulet only brought back the bad memories of her life before. She let out a sigh and laid back on the bed. The raven flew into her room and sat on the dresser.

???????: *Something troubling you Miss?* Croak!

Stella: Ahh! Oh goodness, its just you.

???????: *Y/N sent me back here, he's going to see the new mansion he's...inherited. He wont be back til early dawn.* Croak!

Stella: Oh...okay then....................

???????: *What's on your mind, you look bothered by something.* Croak!

Stella: Well, its....Y/N.

???????: *What about the boy?* Croak!

Stella: Im scared....if the same thing that happened with stolas happens with Y/N.

???????: *You have nothing to worry, Y/N doesnt have an ounce of heartless intentions in his soul to hurt anyone. Ive seen his past life, everything he did was out of the sake for others.* Croak!

Stella: So then why is someone like him in hell for? Have the angels made some mistake?

??????: &I wish i could tell you, but i feel though its best to ask him yourself. I'd rather not reveal someone's darkest moments to simply anyone.* Croak!

Stella: Alright. But you are sure about him?

???????: *Yes, everything he sees, i see. He's putting in the effort to make it worth living here and for the people around him. That includes you, octavia, and his other companions.* Croak!

Stella: But what if he's just trying to marry me for my wealth or status?

???????: *I can assure you that if he were to ever be that type of person, i would have never chosen him in the first place and we would not be here having this conversation.* Croak!

Stella: Okay.........

???????: *What's that you're holding?* Croak!

Stella: Oh, this?....It was....going to be a gift to stolas....but after i found out he cheated on me, I've just had it sitting in my dresser. I dont know what to do with it.

???????: *You should give it to Y/N.* Croak!

Stella: I could but.....

??????: *But?* Croak!