Wait, you work here?-Part 3

Stella and Octavia started their morning routines and went down stairs to eat breakfast. Stella had a small spark of charisma from yesterday's events. Although, she was slightly sad from the thought that she wouldn't be able to see the same person who made her day again. Octavia caught sight of her mother and asked her what was the mater.

Octavia: Hey mom.

Stella: Yes dear?

Octavia: What's on your mind right now, you seem upset about something?

Stella: Well, that man i met the other day.

Octavia: What, you like him or something?

Stella grew blush from the statement.

Stella: No no no, well...maybe. Its just that...I...want to see him again. Being around him, it felt like he had a warm aura that wash away all the stress and anxiety. But...I doubt that ill ever get another opportunity to meet him again.

Octavia: I'm sure you'll see him again.

Stella: How could you be so sure of that? I mean, I've been living my life in hell for centuries and i once never before met anyone with a soul quite like his.

Octavia: Anything is possible, plus hell is pretty small when you really think about it.

The family butler brings Stella and Octavia a plate of pancakes and waffles with a side of hash browns.

Stella: Thank you pringles. Oh, Octavia! I think that store with the taxidermy you wanted to check out is open today. Do you want to get out of the house for a bit?

Octavia: Sure. But I kinda wanna stop by the café first.

Stella and Octavia finish eating breakfast and get ready to head out. After a few minutes, they're walking through imp city trying to find their way to the nearby café. The moment Stella and Octavia walked in, everyone turned their attention towards the two goetic demons. Everyone then went back to what the were doing previously. Stella and Octavia walk up to the counter to order, but since Stella doesn't know the menu that well she has Octavia get her a drink.

Cashier: What do you wanna order?

Octavia: Ill have a chai tea latte and a light caramel Frappuccino.

Cashier: One chai tea latte and a light caramel frap, did you catch all that?

?????: Yep, got everything.

Stella was watching as the second worker behind the counter whip up their drinks in a elegant manner. She was amazed from the performance. In a matter of seconds, the worker set down all of the equipment and carefully grabbed both coffee drinks in both hands. The moment, he turned around, Stella froze when she saw who it was.

Y/N: Here you go, one chai tea latte and a light caramel Frappuccino.

You and Stella stared at each other, who eventually grew a small blush from the awkward silence between to two of you. You were surprised to come across Stella during work as she had a gleam of content to see you again.

Y/N: Oh, hey Stella!

Stella: H-hi Y/N, what are you doing here?

Y/N: After I walked you home I realized I didn't have a place to stay nor money to rent out a room for one night, so I got a job here for the time being.

Stella: Oh...OH I'm terribly sorry. I should've asked if you...maybe wanted to spend the night at the palace.

Y/N: Its okay, i was able to find a hotel though for one night. The room I was staying had a bunch of dog collars, whips, handcuffs, and the front desk operator was shirtless for some reason.