Avoiding A Catastrophe-Part 6

Y/N: So where's your dad at? Does he like travel abroad or something?

Octavia: Its...a touchy subject to bring up around the palace. My dad cheated on my mom with an imp, her life onwards just descended into a pit of grief. But he kept on seeing him a tremendous amount of times. He once had him chained up in his bedroom and never let him go home for days. The imp broke free of that fucking nightmare of a fetish enjoyer. My mom finally lashed out at him and forced him to live somewhere else............

Blitz: Ya know...I should probably apologize to Stolas's wife.

Loona: For fucking her husband?

Blitz: Well yeah, ya know i kinda feel bad...sorta.

Loona: You should've done that the first time you fucked him.

Blitz: I dunno, like every time i see her she's just seems scary to approach.............

Octavia: Who knows what would happen if my mom saw either of them.............

Blitz: I wonder how she would take me apologizing to her. Hopefully it goes out great.

Loona: I doubt it...............

You and Octavia were outside of a store, waiting for Stella to come out with her bags.

Stella: Sorry for the wait, there were so many magnificent items i didn't know what to choose from.

Y/N: Its alright, lets keep on walking around and check out some more stuff.

Stella: Okay.

The three of you were doing some window shopping at the mall together. You and Octavia spent most of the time playing with the small toy cars that you could drive around the mall while Stella would be browsing through some of the clothing or lingerie stores. The both of you went to a candy shop and bought a giant bag of candy, chocolate, along with some gummy products. One of the things you found was gummy bear that stood 12ft tall. You knew you wouldn't be able to finish it in time, on top of the fact eating all of it would upset your stomach. But you wish you were able to eat all of it. Instead you got a gummy dragon head, it was around 5 lbs so you were fine with having a smaller amount. The last thing you bought from the candy shop was a chocolate bunny. You left the store and met up with Stella.

Y/N: Here you go.

Stella: What's this?

Y/N: Its chocolate in the shape of a rabbit.

Stella: Oh, this looks interesting.

Stella unwrapped the tinfoil and took a bite of the chocolate. She had a pleased expression when the flavor of caramel chocolate filled her tastebuds.

Stella: Oo, this is rather delicious. Im slightly confused with it being given this shape but all in all its really good.

You saw how happy she was when you gave her the treat. Octavia dropped in on the conversation holding a conveniently large tootsie pop. The lollipop was so large she had to hang it over her shoulder.

Octavia: You find the shape odd, you should take a look at the size of these things.

Stella: Where in the nine circles did you find that?

Octavia: I saw it on the top shelf behind the counter. The whole thing is really plastic, its just a ball with regular lollipops inside it.

Stella: Oh what a neat contraption, i was curious at first to how you were going to eat that giant lollipop.

Octavia: They do have actual lollipops this big. But they cost alot more.

Y/N: What do you think they have on the floors higher up?