01

I gave my reflection a nod, pulling down on my dress a bit. Tonight's another award show, and Damon never forgets to bring me with him.

We've actually got a good feeling about this one.

"Let's go love." Damon came out of our shared room in the apartment i refuse to leave even if he has proposed buying a house, near the beach like i wanted to. But its just so hard straying away from the place we've grown together, both physically and emotionally, since the last few years of college.

It's far from the others, the studio, the rsvp, its far from the world, and i've always liked that. it was just me and Damon.

He grabs my coat, noticing i'm still putting on my heels. "you've chosen the nice dress." Damon frowned. I raised my eyebrows at this. "What's wrong with it?" I asked taking my coat from his hands and putting it on.

He shrugged as he locked the door behind us, "I'll feel bad ripping it off you later." He winked.

I giggled at this, rolling my eyes.

-

We've got the venue after taking capsules of ecstasy. Damon leading me out of the car and to show me off to the cameras as if to tell them i'm the trophy the other bands and artists wouldn't stand a chance winning.

Well he's got it wrong tonight.

By the corner of my eyes i caught Liam Gallagher's. I'd hate to admit it, but Liam was a proper charmer. Even charming than Damon, for me at least. And I hate it.

He eyed me subtly before giving a small grin. I felt myself heat up a bit, settling my eyes somewhere else.

Damon leads us to our seats and so began the boringness. Damon never stops trying to slip under my dress, obviously want some entertainment, but every-time he got farther up, i'd slap his hands away. PDA was never my thing, especially since my boyfriend is a pop star.

He sooner or later gave up and i gave him a victorious smile. He lets his arm slung around my shoulder and I tried to enjoy the performances on stage.

But my eyes seems to be darting to the table next to us. And every time i see him, he always notices, and always look to see if he was right, that i was staring at him by the corner of my eyes. and every time he does, i snap my eyes down, suddenly finding interest in the heels i've basically worn since i was born. but then i was never contented, eyes still slowly finding his.

i was knocked off my daze when i heard my boyfriend's band gets called for something and I've realised they won the award. The four stood up in pure victory, and I let my head snap to the table next to us, there i caught the dirty sneers Oasis has been giving Blur.

Liam had sneered mockingly at me and I just laughed softly shaking my head, looking ahead of me seeing my boyfriend had already made it up, raising his award.

He sent me a wink before speaking, "I think this award should be shared with Oasis."

-