Chapter 46-Lazarus Pits

Luna now returns to Lillian and Lena in the lab underneath the house, along with her urine sample. Luna does find this to be a bit weird, but she knows how her momma can be. Luna knows that above all else. Lena cares the most about keeping her family safe. So, Luna is just going to go with it, and not try and argue with her momma.

"Here... I... got it for you..." Luna says, awkwardly, as she hands the jar to Lena.

"Thank you." Lena says. "Hmmm... it looks pretty dark, have you been drinking enough water?"

"MOMMA!" Luna groans.

"Okay. Okay." Lena chuckles. "I'll run the test."

"Do you need any help?" Lillian asks.

"No. I think I can manage this one on my own." Lena replies.

"Okay." Lillian nods.

Lena then walks to the other side of her lab, which is out of earshot of Lillian and Luna, and begins to run the urine sample through one of her machines. This leaves Lillian and Luna alone.

For the first few moments, Lillian simply looks at Luna, and as she does, she quickly notices that she's acting a bit awkward around her. This isn't the first time Lillian has noticed this either. Lillian noticed it at The Tower, when Kara and Alex told herself and Eliza who she is and everything. Of course, Lillian does have a few ideas why she might be acting this way, as Lillian is well aware that if Lori is born in a few months from now, and she is about 18 years old, all of which would be low estimates, that would puts the year she is from to be about 18 and a half years in the future. Lillian knows what that could mean for her, because she is no spring chicken. However, even with that thought, that she might be acting weird because she's dead in the future, there still seems to be something else there, another reason she's acting weird.

"You... don't know how I am, do you?" Lillian eventually asks.

"What?" Luna says, in an alarmed voice. "Yeah I do."

"No... you don't." Lillian says, as she reads the expression on her face. "And... I'm sorry about that."

Luna now glanced over to Lena, and makes sure that she isn't listening in or anything.

"It's... not what you think..." Luna says. "Growing up... my sort of grandparents were... mainly J'onn and Eliza. They were the two most involved in that role in my life. You... I uhhh... I don't... I need to be careful... but you and Elizabeth... you aren't around... much..."

Lillian nods her head at Luna saying that to her. Lillian knows that she would do absolutely anything for Ava and Morgan who may be aliens, and may not be related to her at all, but she considers them her grandchildren, and loves them as such.

"It's okay." Lillian says, with a smile. "It's okay. I understand."

"No I..." Luna begins, but she is cut off by Lena now walking back over to join them.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Lena asks, with a smile.

"Nothing much." Lillian quickly says.

"Okay." Lena nods. "Well, from the tests I just ran, everything looks fine with you Lori. So, from the test we have done today, I'm happy that you are healthy, and the time travel hasn't negatively affected you in any way."

"Okay. Cool." Luna smiles. "So, what should we do now?"

"Let's go back upstairs and see what everyone else is doing." Lena says.

"Okay." Luna nods.

Talia has now just returned to the main Leviathan base, using the shadow woman teleportation ability to do so, an ability she stole from the shadow woman she murdered after using the Lazarus Pit. Currently, Talia in her quarters, and is getting dressed in some new clothes, which better suit her younger more shapely body. The outfit itself consists of a set of black trousers, which fits tightly against her legs, then she is also wearing a set of black boots, which comes to just below her knee, and are secure in place by some straps. The boots have a slight heel to them too, but not such a large heel that running in them would be difficult. Talia's torso is then covered in what looks to be a black leather jacket, with similar features to a corset, due to how tightly it fits around her torso, with her belly button and some flesh between the end of her trousers and the leather jacket showing. The leather jacket also extends down her arms, and by her wrists there are some more straps to lock the jacket in place. The jacket also has a zip on the front of it, which Talia has put in a position to show a decent amount of skin from bellow her neck, to the top of her breasts, giving her some more flexibility while wearing the jacket. The look is then completed by a set of black leather gloves, which fit very tightly on Talia's hands. There is no risk of any of the pieces of clothing falling off of her in a fight, or slipping, and this is exactly what Talia wants.