Chapter 16

Nats POV:

The meeting with Fury finally finished and I check my phone to see a few missed calls from Y/n.

"Tony, did you get any calls from Y/n?" I ask a little worried. He shrugs and pulls out his phone.

"shit" he whispers under his breath

"What??" 

He shows me his phone and I see 5 missed calls and a picture of the security alert. My heart starts to race, so I show Steve. We all agree we should head back to the compound as fast as we can. On the way to the compound, I call Wanda to ask if she's heard from her. see doesn't pick up so I call again.

"Hey, nat what's up? I just finished up at the mall, I got her that necklace she wanted. sure my wallet hurts but she's worth it.

"About why, have you heard from her?" I say trying not to sound worried

"No, why?" 

"Meet at the compound," I say and I hang up the phone

"Steve have you tried to call her?" I frantically ask while tony speeds to the compound. 

"Yes but she's not answering!" 

We all stay silent until we pull up to the compound. I jump out of the car while it's still practically moving and hurry inside. I see shattered glass all over the ground and some blood but it's completely silent. I see no sign of Y/n so I follow the glass trail all the way up to the gym. then I see her. She's slumped against the wall with her knees up with cuts all over her face and body. the training room is a mess, with pieces of shattered mirrors all over the place and tons of blood. Once I tell more into the room I see it. Dr. Hale. He's laying there with a shard of glass in his chest. Y/n says nothing. I say nothing. She looks exhausted but at the same time happy. Just then Tony and Steve walk into the room. They are just as stunned as I am. We don't know what to do or what to say. 

"Y/n?" 

I hear a small voice from behind me say. Its Wanda.

We let her through and she goes over to Y/n, she doesn't even look at the body. Only Y/n 

"I think I need a shower," Y/n says slow and tiredly and Wanda helps her up and they walk to the elevator. Wanda doesn't say a word to us and she barely even made eye contact.

Y/ns POV:

Wanda walks me up to my room and starts the shower while I lay on the bed. I don't want to even move. She brings me into the bathroom and starts taking off my clothes. I felt safe. she leads me into the shower and she follows behind, we both sit on the floor, and she starts to rinse the blood out of my hair. She's still fully dressed but sees doesn't seem to care. We don't say a word the entire time. After the shower, I get into a rode and we lay on the bed together just staring at the ceiling. I know I don't have to tell her how I feel because she already knows. but I don't think I even know how I feel. I turn over to face Wanda and I place my head on her chest. I could lay here forever with her, but I know there's going to be consequences for what I've done.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I've barely gotten out of bed and I've only spoken very few words to Natasha and Wanda. I hear the team and how they whisper about me and what I did, it hurts.

"Want to go on a walk?" Wanda asks as she walks into the room "You haven't been outside in forever and it's so pretty out."

The thing is I would usually say yes but right now I don't want to be around anyone, especially Wanda.

"No," I say bluntly and I turn over in bed 

"Please Y/n, we all miss you so much."

"I miss me too." 

She sighs and sits next to me on the bed and rubs my back. I know she's about you give me a long talk about what I did and how we need to talk, so before she can say anything I get up out of bed.

"Let's go on that walk," I say pretending to be excited while I put my hair up and throw on a jacket.

She pretends to look happy and we walk out of the room hand in hand, but she starts leading me to the kitchen instead. I know this isn't a walk.

"Wanda where are we going?" I ask seriously as I stop in my tracks. She looks guilty.

"On a walk...." she says as she pulls on my arm. I know she's lying, so I give her a sad look.

"Okay we're going to the kitchen for something." she gives in "Nat wanted you to come"

"Fine whatever." I saw with a sigh and we walk up to the kitchen 

I know this isn't going to end well. We get up to the kitchen and I see everyone sitting there, along with fury. I feel betrayed. 

"This was a setup." I say as I turn to Wanda "I trusted you and you used it against me"

"Y/n.." she starts to say before Tony chimes on

"Honestly It doesn't matter if it was a setup or not because we need to talk and it was the easiest way. We could have dragged you out of bed or drugged you." He says and a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Nice going Stark," Steve says sarcastically.

"Y/n I know you're delicate right now but we really do need to talk, so please will you take a seat?" Natasha says as she stands up and pulls out a seat for me. I know I can't get out of this so I just take a seat and wait for this nightmare to begin.

"We need to know everything about you and Dr. Hale," Tony says bluntly. 

Wanda grabs my hand under the table and whispers "I know you can do it."

-

-

-

-

-

HI, sorry guys this chapter is a little boring I just wanted to get something out to yall! I hope you like it and I would love some feedback <3 also, I didn't proofread so sorry if there are mistakes.