Classified

Access denied.

......

Access granted!

Student File (expanded)

Y/N L/N:

HEIGHT: Y/H

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: H/C

GENERAL: Y/n is a wolf faunus of medium build. In his classes he was very successful, but typically not one to speak up. Overall we know little of his personal goals to be a huntsman, though he is extremely well trained for his age. He was moved into beacon one year early, as he was outstanding at his academy.

His family was a criminal family. Terrorizing Vale for generations. They are nowhere to be found currently, and according to him they 'went on a trip.' When asked where they went he simply said he doesn't know.

Y/n was not involved in any of these crimes, and did not know of his families criminal past when he was told. He was very upset in hearing it, and dislikes the topic.

He has vast knowledge on the world of Vale, and how to handle himself in the world. He has built skill of how to use his semblance and weapons properly, likely from family training.

WEAPONS: Eternity & Finality are (usually) seperately wielded weapons.

Finality is a Katana with gold engravings of flames on one side of the blade, it can change into a high caliber lever action rifle. He uses it most often, opting to use it in most situations. It's sheathe rests in his belt.

Eternity is a short tanto, a pistol caliber gun is built into the hilt. It is used in tight cqc, or often on smaller grim. It's sheathe rests on his lower back horizontally.

They can be combined to form a high caliber sniper rifle. Though he typically doesn't like doing so.

SEMBLANCE: Full Moon

Full Moon is an enhancement semblance, dispite its name it isn't only usable during a full moon. Tapping into his faunus characteristics, he overclocks his physical limits, and using his semblance causes his eyes to turn yellow, his hair to grow, and his fingernails to grow sharper for the duration of use. He can increase his senses as well. However, since he rarely uses it (besides for portion enhancement), it is unrefined. Untrained. This means it can get in the way of his rational thoughts. It is believed this isn't the proper 'form' of this semblance. His teachers believe he's been forcing it to be this way.

[REDACTED]

Access denied.

.....

Clearance too low for this section. Skip?

.....

Proceeding.

NOTES:

More insight to his motivation as a huntsman is needed. However he is plenty strong, and a very capable trainee. After his first year at his academy he was by far the best in his year, and has been since.

Please keep all information known in his classified files on a need-to-know basis.

FINAL:

Y/n L/n is NOT to be let out of school grounds (besides for school events such as the Vytal Festival) for any reason.

----------‐--------------------------

A/N:

Surprise :)