Chapter 4

HERMANN RODRIGUEZ POV.

(Phone vibrations)
" Signore, we took care of the intruso" (intruder)
"What mob was he from?" I asked as I lit up my cigarette
" White Vultures," the voice in the other end answered immediately.
I dropped my signature on one of the lame contracts before i ended the call.
I was setting myself up to drop another signature but was interrupted by a soft knock on the door.
"I'm busy" I said calmly but it came out more like a fuck off reminder, without even bothered to look up, the person on the other end thankfully obeyed.
And, for about few fucked up seconds I heard another knock, before I could protest anything and another one.... now it was more intensive and continuously. People in this house have to learn how to obey me.
At first I ignored but it became more irritating, I stood up frustratingly aware that the knocks had no sign of stopping anytime sooner - so i opened the drawer and took out my 9mm pistol.
"I'm fucking going to kill you-" I blast in massive anger. The instantly drop down of the temperature, as I immediately throw the door open.
It revealed an upright, elegant and stunning figure, escorted by at least ten bodyguards. The only woman I learn to love in my entire life. The only woman that exists to me.
"Nonna" (Grandma) I said softly. Lowering my gun and trying to hide it from her sight. I lived all my years being a Devil to others but an Angel to her, Only.
"Nipote, I taught you better"(Grandson) she said with a disappointed tone, looking into my eyes as if I'm a stranger she has never met.
"Please come in Grandma...I'm sorry" I tried to convince her that I was still her Hermann sweetheart from years ago, as I took her into my arms slowly, helping her to balance her steps beside me.
"I'll take it from here" I coldly whispered behind Grandma's back giving her bodyguards a dangerous stare, and they backed off.
   I hated when they trayed her behind every time, I hated the fact that they make me look so bad and evil that I can hurt her. I would never.
"Where's my nipotina?" (Granddaughter), she asked as she crossed her legs.
"Not this topic again Nonna" (Grandma), I lamented childishly as I handled her a glass of wine.
"I'm going to have this topic with you, right here and now" she said looking up at me, giving me those warning eyes.
"I'm taking care of something in the mafia and once it's settled I'll get one" I said trying to lie to her as I go back and pulled my chair, this has been going on for a while.
"Get one?, One what?, i told you this millions of times Hermann that women are not properties, Every girl is a lady no matter what" giving me those lectures again.
" I get it Nonna..." I had to agree to keep this topic short and not clear.
"ti amo Hermann and I want the best for you, your Nonno and Padre have ruined you and I don't like the man your becoming" she said shaking her head slowly with pure disappointment and hurt in her eyes. "The idea of you taking over the Italian Mafia is giving me sleepless nights and knowing that the INVISIBLE mafia is under you shorts my days of life, all I can hope now is your safety since you don't listen to your Nonna so much these days" she said as she relaxed back on her chair. Her eyes full of unexplained sadness.
   "there's nothing to worry about, and don't say I don't listen to you Nonna..I do every much" I assured her and she gave me a warm smile, she always does and she also believe I can be better-i want to be better for her but I can't find the reason to this betterment she wishes me to be.
    I knew no Matter what she wishes me to be now it's not possible, I already took over the Invisible mafia and the heir to the fearest, most hunted, largest and strongest mafia in the world, The Italian Mafia. I know the time to listen to her like before will slowly fade and I won't be able to keep that promise of being good. My hands are bloody, my thoughts are devilish and my personality is murderous. My heartaches to know that her sweet little Hermann is dead long ago.

 My heartaches to know that her sweet little Hermann is dead long ago

Norman: we shot them, they tried to escape. They are dead.

A text popped on my cell phone,
"Do you mind Nonna?" I asked politely and grandma grant me the permission to read it as she took a sip of her wine.

You: Good, bring me their heads. For my new collection, leave the bodies there for the police to go through their useless investigations.

Norman: signore.

" Let's go and show you around Nonna, I know how much you love gardens" I stood up thrust my phone on my pocket and gave my her a helping hand as she takes it without any worries.
   I'm known to be a beast to others but a sweetheart to her, only her.
I watched as her eyes light up and her lips curved into a wondrous smile. She trust me better more than the way I trust myself. Or it's because she chose to see me in a better side unlike others.

   I walked with Nonna out of my office through the hallway and through the door that revealed the kitchen.
   Miguel was at the kitchen's dinning table, sat on the chair as his legs crossed on top of the table, as he was surveying and pressing kisses on his lover (Gun) while Carlos making dinner while his was half shoved in his back pocket
   Miguel quickly changed to a mannerful posture in a blink of an eye dropping his lover on the floor.
"Nonna....what are you doing here" he spoke beneath his teeth trying to sound casually happy but who wouldn't know that he was just trying to cover his crimes.
"What do you mean by what I'm I doing here? It's my little nipote's house" Nonna answered, she took few steps ahead of me as her hands were on her waist and we all knew what's coming.
"Miguel, I taught you better than crossing your legs on the dinning table-and kissing your Killing equipment publically-What have you boys became?...Carlos used to be ll preferite della Nonna (Grandma's favorite) but now he can't even greet his Nonna. Carlos ti ho insegnata meglio (Carlos i taught you better) Shame on you- I taught you better than Violenza (violence), get your selves fidanzate(Girlfriends) and be responsible for once" she scolded us like little kids, I remember back then when I used to listen to her more than ever. But now, I get her lectures once in a while.
"I hear Nonna's Beautiful voice" Norman made his was in as he opens his arms for Nonna.
" My little pudding " Nonna snapped out of her scolding moods to loving now, he wrapped his arms around her and she melted in his arms. He pressed a tiny kiss on Nonna's forhead.
" Ora questoè un vero uomo ( Now this is a real man)" Nonna said the moment she snapped back to us.
" Do you have a fidanzate pudding? " she asked softer as she turned her attention to Norman.
"Sì Nonna but Hermann wouldn't let me confess my feelings to her" I swear this fucker is being hilarious and just wants me to be scolded by Nonna.
"Hermann!"
Yep! As I expected, Grandma gave me one of those 'your dead' stare and others slowly started to walk out of the room, knowing that whatever Nonna is going to tell me will be added to all.
"Nonna, it's not what you think -" before I could explain.
"Let him be, you maybe their leader but not their love life controller Hermann, understand?" She was seriously defending Norman.
"Sì, Nonna," I murmured, trying to make this short, but as I said, it was not clear.
"Pardon?"
" SÌ NONNA," she made me say it out Norman chuckled.
" Very well then, time isn't a friend. I have to go now. I'll come next time...sooner, " she said as she came to me and pressed a small kiss on my chic, pinching it softly .
"Ti amo Hermann," and it suddenly felt warm, I murmured the same, then wrapped my arms around her gently, not wanting to break her. She's the only one valuable to me now.
"You know, you can stop this while there's still time pumpkin," she whispered slowly.
"I'll be fine, Nonna, no need to worry," I replied, then again pressed a small kiss and had to let her go now.
" Sono fiera di te (I'm proud of you)" she patted Norman on the shoulder before looking back at me just to make sure I wasn't crying like how my Grandfather took me away from her by force for the trainings few years ago.
   I am older now, I wasn't going to cry like before, she noticed that and was perhaps sad of how I became. Then I watched her fade away from my sight as she closed the door behind her.
I'm a mob leader, not that innocent young child anymore.

"Club?" Norman suggested as he took a bottle of water on the fridge.

Ivy...as her name crossed my mind, I smirked, "I think I have other plans," I answered Norman before I made my way upstairs.
I don't know what she has done to me but I don't give a fuck, I want more.
And my dick erects greedy as a grin appear on my lips.
"Fuck the mafia plans, I'm hungry for her"

Quick and silly Question;
Who has a nonna who still scolds and lectures you? -Even in your Adulthood?
Drop down yah comments and vote for more support. Love y'all all.