Chapter 22

NORMAN POV.
The gun shots made my heart skip a beat. And knowing it came from upstairs almost made me insane. Eve was there and the cries i heard, Almost took my breath away.
I ran upstairs as fast as i could, Panic and fear was all that i felt.
The door was locked that almost made me pass out, " Ivy, Eve open up!" Carlos's yelling voice was what's draining my strength away. Eve my love. The one i have always loved, hold on.
I took some few steps backwards and pulled myself together. Then i smashed the damn door to find my woman on the floor, Bleeding her life out.
I pulled her and felt her heartbeat.
"Can you hear , please don't leave me" i asked frustrated
"Come back, i still need you".
"Call a doctor!" I yelled helplessly, The love of my life dying on my arms and i still can't see a way to save her. My whole world shattered into Billion lost pieces.

IVY SILVER POV.
I was shivering tho i had Hermann's coat on me. I don't know for how long i stood on the corner but all i hear in my head are gun shots and screams.

" Ivy watch out!" Her yells, her cries, the sound of the free bullet that digged on her flesh.
Her closed eyes and her bleed, The stopping of her heartbeat and the Yells of on my ears.
They were all coming back to me.
My sob along with my falling tears were the only things i could do.

She is dying for me and i can't do anything about it.i killed him. I killed the man.
But it's too late. What did i do when she was shoot? I sat on the corner and let my emotions take place.
She is dying and it's all my fault.
How could i be so careless not to look at the window, She pushed me aside and saved my life with hers.
Now she is taking her last breath and i am to blame.
Why is it me?
What's wrong with me?
Why do i lose everyone i care about?
But, What's wrong with me?.

Tears choked me, I had no saved strength to stop them. Lose free and let it all take me.
The guilt and blames took over me and i was in the middle of them, They crushed me and i let them.
" Ivy, it's okay" Hermann took me on his arms and unlike always i didn't resist, I was helpless and my body and mind all tired. The nonstop sobs and tears made me exhausted.
He patted my hair and held me to him, " I killed her" I whispered to him.
He raised my head and my eyes were on his, His face closer to mine and i could feel this sharp breath.
" No, You killed him. You tried to save her" He spoke those words to me as if trying to dig them inside my head.
"You tried to protect her" He fed me with the heroic words of his and i had no choice but to swallow them. It made me feel less guilty.
Then he tucked me in deeper, the fine smell of his cologne and the muscles on his chest and arms made me relax, i felt....safe.

Walking by the road side like everyone else, with the plastic bag on my hands and a short simple green dress i had on.
My favourite of them all.
I walked in a beautiful house, A happy family pictures hanged on the walls.
"What took you so long?" An annoyed voice of my young brother and the soft giggle of my mum.
" Leave the poor girl in love alone, I'm sure she went to see Wilmert again". Her voice was softer than ever and when she came to hug me, her touch was as warm as the morning sun touch.
" My little girl" She said and i smile.
" Our little girl" A handsome voice corrected and i felt my father's protective arms around me.
"I love you" i smiled and told the boy in a disgusted face.
He rolled his eyes before he took a glass of water on his hands.
Then,
The darkness of the day. The sun turned to moon at 12:00pm noon and the sun heat turns to a cold wind.
Thunder, I was afraid.
Mom..Dad..Jorome?
Where are you guys?

I heard only the echo of my voice, then silence.
"Hello? Mom?"
Nothing.
"Dad?"
Nothing.
Panic began to rise within me once more. Stuck here on my own not even a voice to hear.
The beautiful house turned to a towel on fire. I tried to find my way out and i struggled with the door but it was locked. Who locked it?.
A creepy voice came out of the opened window, i frozen.
A masked man made his way in through the window, " Distraction must be Eliminated" he said.
He raised his gun towards me and before he pulled the trigger.
" Ivy watch out!" Someone shouted and pushed me to the other side. My heart felt like a huge black stone inside me.
I stood up and the free bullet never digged my flesh.
The Masked man was still there,
My own hand came with no control, It raised itself and i ended him instantly.
" Your alone" He laughed.
"Ivy" a slow voice called me.
I turned to find my mother, Father, Jorome and Eve laying on the ground.
Bleeding there lives out.
No...

Nooo....

"Noooo!!!", i shouted.
thin sweat on my forehead, Trying to catch my breath that trailed away. My heart heavy. A dead, dark lump. I felt cold and empty. I felt, suddenly and totally, devoid of hope.
This was it. The rest of my life. No rescue. No hollywood ending.

" Come down" A voice spoke to me, "It's just a dream" Hermann Said as he tucks me in.

Thank you my darlings for the love and support. I love you all and stay tuned for more. Vote and comment for support.
NB, Ignore any grammatical problems.