Chapter 23

NO ONE'S POV.

Norman sat on Genevieve's side of the bed for the second night in a row. Staring ahead, seeing nothing, eyes focused inwards not outwards.
Thoughts focused once more on his partner. He shook his head, lifted the beer bottle to his mouth . Empty. He couldn't remember drinking it. He signed. His head wasn't where it should be. He should have been in the Revenge plans, right in the thick of it, on top of it. Surfing it like a wave. But he wasn't. He just couldn't bring himself to concentrate on it. And that both worried and scared him.
A part of him was missing, A part he couldn't see. Like there was fog all around, inside and out.
The phone was in his hands. He didn't remember putting it there. He looked at the floor. Must have let the empty beer bottle slip to the floor.
He dialled a number he knew off by heart.
Waited. Not breathing.
" I have been expecting your call- Norman" The proud voice spoke from the other hand.
" i want Sebastian Rodriguez dead" he said still holding his breath.
" What about my other hand of the deal?"
He paused for a few seconds and took in a deep breath.
" mention your price"
He said, Not knowing how he'll react if he can't fulfill the end of the deal, He can't anymore. He want's revenge against a man he can't defeat. But, He has a chance and he can't waste it.
" Ivy Silver"

IVY SILVER POV.
It has been a week and i bearly left my room, Carlos came few times to check up on me and Hermann barely left my sight.
I saw Miguel few times downstairs he looked down, And Norman can't even look at me twice.
I understand him, He hates me. I know. It's okay. He has been angry but an Alcoholic too.
Hermann insisted i should be intensively watched.

And Genevieve, I have been thinking of her so much and have been asking Hermann about her too.
He said she was getting better and if i requested to see her, He denied without a thought.

It was raining heavily outside, i sat on the bed, Wrapping my arms on my knees. Hermann was out of the bathroom, He only had a trouser on, Living his tattooed upper body naked.
He looked at me in a soft stare, " What's wrong?" He asked.
I drew a deep breath, " Do you think my mother is alive?" I asked.
"Ivy, I promise you- i'll bring her to you"
"If she is dead?" I asked after swallowing.
" Then i'll bring her bones back for proper burial" He said, i looked up at him. Glassy-eyed and he approached me. Closer.
His arms took me to him and wrapped my body to his.
" I promise" He whispered as he leaned down and reached for my lips. He pressed a soft kiss and stared into my eyes, I leaned forward and took his lips with mine again.
His hands took my body in a free will, our lips still crushed to each other.
His strong hands gripping my waist, My body aches for him to touch me, I pulled back and looked down at his handsome face as his eyes follow his hand on it's path over my hip to my ass and grabbed it.
His hand slowly trails up my spine, Coaxing me to lean in closer.
He sucks my lips slowly, his tongue slips inside to tease my own.
His other hand slides to my chest and grips my breast, i hum against his lips.

He held the hem of my big shirt and took it off my body, Exposing my naked breasts. He caresses it with his hand, staring me into my eyes as he pinches my nipples slowly, i moan.
He leans forward and runs his tongue over the sensitive skin of my neck, i moaned.
He pulls me back to him and takes my lips again. My hands run down his cheeks and rest against his sharp jaw.

He suddenly pulls away from the kiss and i whimper in protest.
He tortures me,
He stares at me....He only stares at my naked body.
I bite my lip eager to be filled, ready to take him in deeper. My body aches for him, i feel cold without his touch.
I want him to fill himself in me but he doesn't move an inch, my pussy throbbing and my body heating.
I don't want to look greedy, i don't want him to notice my craving but, I fail to hide it and instead I bit my lip a bit harder.

He smirked as if he won a game then helps me to lay down, His eyes stares at me as some sort of art work but i don't mind at all- I don't complain because for the first time his gaze doesn't scare me or makes me run.
For once i want him to notice me and to notice him in return, To lose free as he does the same.

He unfastened the button and pulled his pants down his legs. His hand trails itself from my lower stomach to my thighs and between my legs where he buried his head.
I gasped. Couldn't moan.
I messed his hair as he suck on my clit, his fingers skillfully round themselves in my entrance making me moan louder and louder, he made me feel free, as if we're the only humans on earth.
Then, i felt him against my entrance a second before he pushes into me in one quick thrust. I wailed with the sudden invasion, but my body acclimated quickly and pleasantly to his presence.
"Fuck" He growls. My pussy grips around his impressive size, Begging him to move.

He finally starts to move, Slow at first but, quickly. He thrusts hard and deep, stroking himself against my sensitive walls. I feel swollen, stretched, filled, empty as he moves in and out, a contradiction of sensation that makes me desperate, blinded to everything else.

"Hermann" i screamed as the pleasure washes over me. My hands grips his back as my nails dig into his skin. We both moan in time as he takes me, He pounds into me over and over again, harder and harder.
I moaned loudly as into cum, The orgasm exploding in my core, My pussy clenching and releasing him hard and slow. He groans, Enjoying the feeling of me around him until he pushes in deep and still, Spilling his liquid and filling me with the results of his pleasure.

We both pant as we come down, he lies back on the bed besides me, running his fingers through his hair as he catches his breath.
After dozen of seconds turned to look at me with a more than a simple grin and says, "I want to show you something"
And i was curious.

Thank you lovelies for reading this chapter. Your support is strength.