Chapter 42

IVY SILVER POV.

   It has been almost a week since Hermann has been captured, I barely went to see him.
   Honestly, I never went to see him at all except for the first day.

   I have been having sleepless nights knowing his in this house, apart of me wants to see him but another part will rip out his heart if I do.
   I was dining with Wilmert. He seems to be in his place these past few days. He brings me flowers and orders jewellery for me like a queen he calls me.
   "I assure you you'll look extraordinary that day." he fed me his imaginations about the wedding all night and day without a break. It was everything I ever wanted, maybe half of it. But still like before, my heart craved for the damage.
   Before I knew dinner was over, Wilmer jumps out of his seat quickly to me and he kisses me, telling me how much he loves me, I grinned, "I love you too" I said before he pulled back and asked, "you have not been quite yourself, why?"
  "Nothing," I assured.
  "You don't have to pretend with me, I know it's about your mother. It's tragic what happened, " he said.
   "Wil—" I tried to avoid the conversation.
    "Hey," he said, holding both of my shoulders. "I can't fix this, but if you let me, I can make it better," he assured warmly with mixed emotions. i rested my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

    Later that day.......
I walked back and forth, bitting down on my nails nervously. In front of the room, Hermann was kept in.
    Something urges me to open the door, but yet something forbids me. I frowned and thought it was stupid of me to think about a person who had just shuttered my hopes, so I walked away only for my heart to nearly stop when I headed the heavy screams coming from the room.
   I turned back immediately after the pause and turned the key only to find myself already in.
   I held my breath as our eyes met, his blood streaming from his forehead, his tied both hands and legs, his body all wounded up.
  "Leave us," I told the man without a glance, he obeyed.
    "Miss me?" He mocked, and I walked towards him, "is it true?" But above all, I wanted his confession, and above all reasons, I cursed why it had to be him—an accident maybe but not him.
    He stayed quiet, I drew a heavy breath, and repeated.
   "What are you talking about?" He asked, acting all innocent, and I smirked. What was I thinking? His not even bothered by twisting words.
  I walked to the table where I saw a lot of equipment and some had blood stains on them.
   I took a whip and held it on my hands. Then, I turned to him as I walked a few small steps.
   "You—you ruined my everything!" I spoke almost choking from the heavy chest.
   " I can't believe I almost trusted you," I yelled disappointedly as the thought crossed my mind.
   But still, he glares on the ground, his head falling, not a word from him. I raised the hand that held the wip and collided it ruthlessly on his flesh he whimpered in pain and I did that continuously, "for fucks sake Hermann say something" I shouted frustratingly whipping him repeatedly.

    "I'm sorry" he said quietly now his glassy eyes staring straight into mine and I paused dropping the wip as tears dropped down on my cheeks.
   " I—hate —you" I said between my breath, "you are a monster" I added as I stood stiff trying to control my breathing.
   "I know," he agreed eventually, and I shocked my head slowly as my body walked away from him. He stares at me, I feel his gaze even when I'm not looking.
  I drew a deep breath before I walked out.

                           SONIA POV.

The day of the incident....

         the heavy foot steps approached  and I saw a shadow of a man standing outside the door, my heart raced. Then, he softly threw the doors open. I quickly slid back to the wall in terror. He switched on the lights.
     "I swear I won't tell a single soul," I begged desperately for my life.
  "I know you won't baby girl" Wilmert answered calmly, "but— I want you to know what will happen if you do" he approached, "don't get too lose, remember I don't give a fuck about you or anyone expect Ivy"
   "Okay. I understand. " I nodded my head repeatedly as tears dropped
    "You scared? Didn't mean to make you scared cupcake, " he said.
  This guy is a psychopath, his nothing like  he portrays outside, his a fucking snake, you'll never see him coming. He approached and levelled himself to me, "if you dare open that mouth, I'll break every bone on your body one by one, cut off your tits and feed them to my hounds " he whispered terror, my eyes were open now and I wasn't mistaken. It was clear what I saw, a Demon.

  Present Day.....

    The door closed, and i turned to see Ivy, her eyes teary. I drew a breath and walked to her slowly. "What's wrong?" I asked softly as she rushed to me and wrapped her arms around me. "I hate—him" she cried as her words stumbled, and I raised my hand, patting her back.
   "Who?" I muttered.

   "He makes me very angry," she released herself and frowned slightly.
    "Who?" I asked.
    "Hermann," she yelled, only to cry again. ,  I sighed softly, "Calm down."
  "He killed my— mother" her voice begins to break, "but I can't get him out of my head."
   I stiffened, how I wish I could tell her all, I turned away, taking a few steps, breathing, trying to calm myself up. "How did you know?"
   "Wil told me the other day," she confirmed as she sat on the bed. I frowned, "do you trust that?" Upon my life, I wasn't supposed to say that.
  She turned to me, her mascara all over her face, her lips dry and hair ruined.
   " I—don't know," she murmured after a few seconds.

  "I looked everywhere for you," Lucia said her presence interrupted our conversation, her eyes on me before they jumped on Ivy, "Why are you crying?" She snapped when seeing the tears on her face, "let's go, and I help you clean up, " she said as she helped her. Leading her to the washroom.

             Something urges me to go pay
              Hermann Rodriguez a visit.

Thank you for reaching this chapter lovelies😍, stay tuned for more coming.
NB: ignore any grammatical mistakes.