Chapter 3.

IVY SILVER POV.

   He kissed me very deeply then took off his fingers and without hesitate he unclasped the belt of his trousers, unfastening the button and unzipping his zipper slowly, his gaze not leaving me. And I tug my lower lip from shaking, trying to hide the fear of what's size is going to come out.
I'm not a virgin but I have never slept with a man before, last year of my striping training I stole a male's dick shaped toy in the store and punished myself shoving it all in me without hesitation.

  I promised myself, if Wilmert never gotten a chance to break the walls then no one will, I did it myself.
It was very painful and I cried cupping my hand on my mouth but pounding it in me as if it wasn't my own body.
I did that continuously for 2 weeks and was satisfied that I was ready.

It's my body, my decision, my life and I fuckin' rule it.

   He was standing there with his huge hungry beast and it's top was soft pinkish, if I was told to guess the inches I would confidently say......

   9!

I have a bad feeling about this.
It's going to hurt. I thought anxiously. 

   I found myself staring at his dick more than usually and he knead his dick slowly and I relaxed back to the sheet, being careful not to tense because it's going to hurt and tension will make the pain double.
I felt myself tremble under the intensity of his gaze.

  It was only when I felt the satin glide of his caress a parting my thighs, he slowly knead his dick before rubbing it on my clit sending electric waves all over my body.
I looked up at him but he wasn't eyeing me instead his sight was caught by the beautiful act.
And,
   He roughly shove himself in me half way, I whimpered in pain softly as I bite my lip, holding the duvet so tightly.
He ignored me instead, continuing his pleasurable act as he stares at me with a satisfying grin on his lips.
I was now tensing, fear over welled me as I was struggling to move forward. It was burning down there, but he pulled me closer each time i tried to pull myself away from him. Then he roughly shoved it all in instantly.

   I screamed in pain as he pounded inside me so rough, trying to punish me for the unknown reason.
" Please-s-top" I said the words trying to control my sobbing but it came out like a sobbing whisper.
   He pounded harder than the last, each second was nothing but pain. I tried to moving forward but it was useless.
He would always pull me back to hell. He reached and tightened his grip around my arms, I couldn't move even an inch of body.
" Never" he whispered in my ear harshly, his voice echoing repeatedly.

[3 years ago]
" ple-ase stop" I said sobbing as they take him away. "Please -i'll pay the depts, I'll do it but don't lock him up. I beg you" I begged, crying my eyes out as I hear his screams fading away.
Joachim's screams slowly echoing miles and miles away and soon no where to be heard.
"Never" said the dark lord who sent me in my darkest dreams.

[Present]
It's useless to fight, relax. Play along for Mom and Joachim. You knew all this wasn't gonna be easy.
Your strong, your going to survive this. Just like how you always have.

   My inner voice gave me courage, i gave myself courage. The air in the room had the light smell of my own blood, I turned my head aside as the tears rolled down from my eyes slowly to the bed sheet, I stopped fighting him because it was useless, he was stronger than me.
He pounded harder than before, I thought he was going to let me go after I gave up fighting him. I thought he was going to be a bit easy, a bit slower, a bit calm but I was wrong.

   After many more thrusts, painful pounds, punishments that I never knew were I went wrong. But who am i kidding?, I'm a whore, he can do as he pleases with me. He bought me, I'm his playing object.

   He came shuddering back to earth, and some measure of control, and found tears rolling down from the sides of my eyes, he looked at me and wiped my tears with his thumb softly.
'You're supposed to enjoy it,' he whispered, teasing me then pulled out of me slowly as he hisses then eyed me back and winked.

   The sudden shrilling of his phone, he wore his Calvin Klein boxer and pressed the answer button.
   I noticed the sudden change of his face as he intensively listened.
   I struggled to get off the bed, and reached for my clothes.
  His brows drew together in a faint frown as he listened to what seemed like an eternity.
" If that's what you wish" another pause, then. " I'm on my way "
   Before he could hang up I made sure to have reached at the other door that revealed a suitable but cold bathroom then slowly shut the door behind me.
   I had never felt so ill before. Each wave of nausea seemed more bitter, more all, engulfing than the last. And even when my stomach was empty I was still clinging to the lavatory bowl, retching weakly.
   Eventually, I levered myself to my feet, splashed my face with cold water, and my underwear. I mentally recoiled when I came to the outer clothing, but there was nothing else to choose, so reluctantly I dragged on the skirt and then my top, my shaking fingers could hardly cope with the thin strands, but I persevered, urged on by the threat of his eyes. That, I thought, roaming around my body with lusting burn.
   I was ready at last, for whatever might be facing me, I thought, swallowing. Slowly, I opened the bathroom door and looked into the room beyond. It was empty. The bed, I saw, was stripped of everything-even the pillows and duvet. Gone to be decontaminated, no doubt, I thought, supporting myself against the door flame, fighting another wave of nausea.
The other room was empty too only Alicia laying on the sofa naked and unconscious and the the waitress who seemed to clean the room up.
  I went out onto the landing and cautiously down the stairs. I felt raw and hollow inside, I felt it swollen under my legs, and my throat ached with vomiting.
   I could hear music from far, my head pounded and I stopped my steps as I was about to sit down and take a few minutes rest a soft hand grabbed me.
I turned to look up.
It was that courageous, warm smile that has always made me feel better.
"Genevieve" now tears rolled down my eyes and my body felt free to melt under this person's touch.
"I'm sorry baby" she said making my head rest on her chest as she Pat's my hair softly. She wrapped her arms around my broke figure gently.
"I'm tired"
" I know baby-let's go" she whispered.

Sorry for any grammatical problems, hope this was an enjoyed chapter. Please vote and comment.