Chapter 12.

NORMAN POV.

   It's been approximately thirty minutes since I last heard from Hermann, I had just took the last sip of the Apple juice and immediately gazed on the figure on my bed once more, she was sound asleep, her hair covered half of her pretty face.
The White blanket covered her half way, I can't deny the fact that I'm happy and feeling something more than I can really explain.
   Genevieve has always been so bold and mostly rude to me but I have never seen this side of hers, last night she was devastated and she stared at me as if I was her only shoulder.
  It bothered me, i wondered if it was about Ivy or something far more intense.
Thinking about Ivy, I wonder if she's alright. I turned back and closed the doors slowly trying to avoid disturbing her sleep.
I trode down the stairs, Carlos had a cup of coffee on his hand while Miguel had the dinning table to himself as it was full of Guns and Knives.
" What do we have here?" I asked as I approached them.
" New babies in the house " Miguel answered as he smirked  proudly.
" Signore" Carlos said quietly
" Morning Carlos, you good buddy?" I like treating Carlos differently, I believe in a better future for him, he likes cooking, if only I could convince Hermann about him, " Why do you sound left out?" I asked.
" How long is signore Rodriguez  planning to keep Ivy tied up naked on that tree?"  He asked back, the irritation on his voice came out clearly now.
" He has to learn how to be more softer, women are flowers you know " Miguel added.
" Well gentlemen, that's for him to decide apparently it turns out I can't do anything about it" I said.
" Yes you can" I heard a voice behind me, a beautiful but dangerous one, I turned to the direction and Genevieve was standing on the stairs looking down at me.
" He won't listen, I tried " my mouth spoke out the words but my eyes were telling a different story.
" Try harder" she said, " you can" she spoke as she walked down the stairs.
_______________________________________________

                         IVY SILVER POV.

   My throat feels dry so as my lips, my stomach glowing, my legs have weakened, my fingers and toes are numb from the freezing weather.
" Baby" it was a whisper I bearly heard, " I made you something to warm up your stomach " as the voice got a bit higher, I raised my fallen head to see Genevieve in front of me holding a cup of I don't know what but there's no way I'm going to take anything from her bloody hands.
" I'm okay " I said, letting my head fall to my feet again.
" Ivy, I know your upset and probably hate me right now, but it's not....." I interrupted.
" It's not what?, it's not that your apart of this merciless gang? Huh? Is that what it's not!?" I shouted.
" Baby listen— you—don't understand " she said, swallowing, trying to calm me down but it's not helping, my body is cold as fuck but my heart is burning as hell and I'm angry, I'm sad, i'm tired, I'm lost and I don't know what to do.
" I don't want to understand anything, all I want is to find my mom" I said as tears escaped my eyes, I swallowed as the nausea hit me.
I knew I wanted to run but never had the strength too, I knew I'll hit the ground as soon as they release me, if they release me.
" let me promise you— but I'll need you to trust me" Genevieve said, taking a step closer to me.
" As much as I despise you I can't risk not finding my mother " I answered.
" I promise that I'll help you find her, Okay baby? " she said.
I raised my head, looking into her eyes, I never wanted to trust her but her sincere eyes are dragging me in, again.
She raised her hand and touched my dry lips, her eyes roamed around my face, my cold shivering skin craved for her warm hands.
All I wanted is her arms wrapped on my cold body.
" I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything, I'm sorry that I couldn't stand up for you, I'm so weak all I did is cry. If I scolded Hermann that day he wouldn't have gone this far. I'm sorry that you had to fight alone "she said as sobs escaped her lips, tears rolled down her eyes, she kept all the blames on herself while it wasn't her fault— it was that monster's.
I don't hate her anymore, i guess i never did. I was just angry,  " Please stop-stop crying" a dry whisper came out as my strength faded.
Blur and black was all I saw before I was consumed by darkness.
_______________________________________________

             HERMANN RODRIGUEZ POV.

   I parked my car ten mins ago infront of The Rodriguez's Mansion, a place where I grew up, a place that buried that sweet little boy to the grave, a place I can't wait to burn down once I'm announced the new leader of The Italian mafia.
I'll burn it all down with everyone is in there except Grandmother, I'll burn them to aches.
   My phone vibrated and I snatched it out of my pocket, " Norman"
" Sir, Ivy is unconscious, should we untie her?" He asked.
" No" I said.
" Hermann, please, this girl will die here, she's weak and too cold" he said pleading.
" I thought i made myself clear" I answered
" Hermann" it was now Eve, " tie me instead " she said, in a serious tone. I smirked how this is getting ridiculously insane, it's annoying when everyone has to go against me.
"Fine, untie her" I said frowning.
" Thanks Hermann" she spoke her gratitude in a pleased tone, I can't remember when she sounded like that before.
"But, she'll not cross the bedroom door till I get back, and only Carlos is allowed in" I added boldly, she hesitated for a second but agreed eventually.
I hanged the phone, Shoving a gun on my back,
It's been along time.

Hello lovies; hope you enjoyed this Chapter. Please vote and Drop down yah comments.
Note: ignore any grammatical problems.