Chapter 16

IVY SILVER POV

    It's weird, How comes his back and hasn't pissed me off?, Does he want to free me?- no, no, Ivy don't get carried away here. Stay calm till your sure
" Baby" I snapped and found Genevieve Standing halfway in through the door. I jumped out of the bed and in a minute my arms were on her.
Genevieve giggled. It was like she has achieved something in a period of a minute. "Hermann is waiting downstairs, let's go" she said right after the hug. Did she just have to ruin this Moment, great! I thought as I followed behind.

   As I followed her down the stairs, My eyes just couldn't stop searching for him, this is it, a moment I have been waiting for I thought, then chuckled at my own thoughts, I thought I was eagerly waiting for this moment but Honestly, Now. i think I'm not ready for this moment yet. But- Hey, who am I kidding? I'm not a God that I can just snap my figures and whaatt the time goes back.
     I guess I had a lot of thoughts ringing and rounding my head that I barely even knew that I was standing in front of Hermann Rodriguez, the Monster that has this ridiculous ideas of keeping me away from my free life.
This man is Dangerous, I wouldn't want to stay here even for a single minute, I can see the pure reflection of a cold beast in him.
     Then suddenly my legs felt weak, there's something that his doing to me that affects me, I feel myself getting weak each time he comes close to me. Fear- Sudden Fear hits me and I get trapped, no way to run.
"Can you at least try to fake smile" he said then groaned while rolling his eyes. As if staring at whatever seems an Endless boring show.
" I just want to get out of here"- that was meant to stay on my thoughts but my big radio spoke it out.
Hermann shook his head. " Once in no way out sweetheart"
" What do you mean?" I shrugged.
" Your mine until I get tired of you then you die" he spoke in a cold voice, and an Endless stone face.
  I stiffened, hearing Hermann's frightening, Cruel and Cold words. "But, how I'm I going to find my mother?" I Blast into weak tears, tears that I couldn't control any longer. Those weak tears that fell hopelessly whenever I never knew what to do, Whenever I felt stuck.
" Give in Ivy" he demanded. "Be mine" .
Maybe his right, I just have to give in and my mother will be found sooner she isn't going to like this, she's going to be disappointed of what I have gotten myself into but this was the only chance I have in this world.
Never have I thought to join myself in crime life, a life that snatches people's souls out of their bodies. A life that's blood shedding and full of violence- I just don't have a choice.
" You promise to find my mother?" I asked quietly.
"you have my word" A small smirked appeared on his lips, I could see lust in his eyes.
Before I knew two tall, straight and beautiful ladies stepped forward - I couldn't stop staying at their clear body skin. The corners of their lips curved into a small smile.
" I want My Queen perfect " Hermann said and I snapped to him, to find his eyes on me already.
" After you ma'am " A lady in short blonde said and I edged my way up the stairs as they followed behind, trying not to turn back with every bit of strength I had but I failed- I turned back to Hermann and found him talking to Norman who came and sat beside him.
I couldn't stop the falling tears, i tried to hold my sober.

The lady in white uniform untied the strands of the robe I had on and let it fall to my legs, I felt the cold air. She gently directed me to the bath tub full of warm water and the floating red roses on the surface.

As my bath was done, A Blondie in black uniform handed me a white robe as the other a glass of red wine.
I made my way to the bedroom to find a Tall, thin, tattooed man in blue gloves waiting, who is this? I freaked out from my thoughts but walked to him anyway.
" Hello there beautiful, I'm Roger and I'll be doing your tattoo for today" He said as he took my hand.

Tattoo? who....Me?

"Look, thank you Roger but I'm not aware of this tattoo things okay? Maybe there's some kind of a mistake" I politely tried to make him understand.
"Don't be ridiculous" He chuckled then slowly sat me on the bed, "it was your Master's orders" He said.
I frowned, " How big is it going to be?"
" Don't worry, I know exactly what to do" He assured me as he lowers the back side of my robe.
" So, your his Entertainer huh? Your lucky" He said out of the blue.
" not quite, it's hell" I murmured.
"Do you know how many girls would die for this chance?" He asked as he applies something icy on my back neck.
" Well that's them" I said as felt something sharp and whimpered.
" Sorry... " He said slowly, "Then what had made you agree to him?" He asked recently.
"He promised to bring back someone valuable than life itself" I said bitterly then swallowed the wine.
Roger was quite for sometime then sounded softer than before.
"If you only accept the better it becomes."
The more I accept the better it becomes? Will I ever have better in my life? Does Better really excites in my destiny?.

" The more I accept the better it becomes? Will I ever have better in my life? Does Better really excites in my destiny?

"Done" He announced, A few moments later.
"finally" it came out more like a frown, this shit is painful, I thought, " How am I suppose to see it if it's on the back of my neck?" I asked trying to see whatever nonsense that Mafia guy or whatever chose for me.

" It's not for you to see but for me" A voice interrupted and it caught our attention, can't believe Hermann just said that!

" It's on my Body! So I have every right to see it" I spoke with rage.
He chuckled and walked away, ending my audience without saying another word.
" You superior son of a bitch" I murmured.

Thanks for reading this chapter my dear ones, Hope you enjoyed - stay tuned for more Darlings.
NB: ignore any grammatical problems.