chapter 26

NORMAN POV.

    I know what I intend to do will hurt Genevieve and probably break Carlos's heart, I know Miguel will get sad and definitely Hermann will be angry but, I did all this for them all.
   They adore Ivy and it's a nice and bad thing at the same time. One step to attachment into our world it's already our vulnerabile point.
  I can't risk it.
  I almost lost Eve and I don't think I want to feel the worst again, the fear and pain it's all unbearable and i can't take it.

    This may sound like it's for personal reasons or because of some grudge I hold against her but No, If it was for personal reasons then I would have slotted her in the woods or shot her, but I'm not going to use violence since I also want her to gain something from it.
   I discovered that she had a thing with Wilmert Grants in her past and that she hasn't been able to get over it.
   Never had the heart to tell Hermann but I thought the information would come to a use at some point.

     My inside conversation was interrupted by my instinct that someone is behind me. I turned slowly and there was a girl who succeeded to steal my cousin's affection.
   Ivy stood there, glassy–eyed... I could guess her decision as if I was inside her head. I could tell the mixed emotions on her eyes and the sad expression of her face... No matter how hard she tried to hide it, I could see.
  "Yes Ivy?" I said.
   "I have thought about it and Have come up with my final decision" she spoke bravely but swallowed on the end.
   "And may I know your decision?" I asked gently.
   " Your right, I have brought nothing but misfortune to your world.... and honestly I admit that everyone here tried there best to make me feel comfortable" she suddenly stopped and took a breath, " Even Hermann" I could hear the weight of pain in her words.
  " Honestly I have grown to care for you all and I want the best for you" she paused. And said recently " I don't want to be Hermann's distraction to his bright future.... I have decided" she swallowed and blinked the tears from her eyes, " I'm ready to go to Wilmert".
     "Are you sure?" Above million reasons why I shouldn't care I still asked her.
    " Yes, I want too" she assured nodding her head, "Any plans?" She asked after drowning a breath.
     "Go to the wedding with Hermann like nothing is happening, Wait for the Alarm then tell him your off to the restroom then their you'll meet a lady in a short merlot red dress, there you'll exchange clothes and without turning back you'll match forward to the back exit and from there you won't be under The invisible protection, Are we clear?" I asked her.
"What's the Alarm?" She asked.
"The bridal respect" i mentioned,
   " Listen carefully, make sure you take less that 10mins, or else Hermann might suspect something before you can succeed" I added with clear words, my eyes on hers.
   "Understood" she whispered, "Thank you" I patted her shoulder. "It's for the best" i assured.

                  IVY SILVER POV.
  Everything is going so fast and I really don't know if it's a good idea or not. I mean, yeah it has been both fucked and Amazing time with Hermann but No, he might one day get tired of me and what is it for me?.
  I want a normal life with actually normal people where I can have very normal relationships...
  I'm tired of Violence, I'm tired of crime, I'm tired of stripping, I'm tired of trying to please other people.

  Hermann helped me get in the car, I turned my gaze once more to Norman and he gave me a small nodded in return. I frowned.
   it was a silent drive, I never said a word so did he... He had a lot going on his head so did i, i focused my gaze on the view outside, ignoring the pregnant silence between us.
   "If you want to go straight home after the party, I wouldn't mind" he blinked.
   "Did we have others plans?" I asked, my eyes on him now.
   " I thought we could spend the night in a hotel, i wanted to give you a break from home" he spoke so smoothly.
   "Home?" I repeated dryly. "I lost my home years ago" I added.
   " Are you angry?" He again asked softly.
  "My position in your life doesn't allow me to get angry... Anger is for free people" i protested after swallowing.

   I know what his doing, his making me feel comfortable around him, he wants me to give in completely, and for what purpose?— Hermann is unpredictable person. What if I become useless to him? He'll get rid of me.
   "I know what this is about" he said and I gave him a long stare, "Really?"
  "Yeah" he answered.
   "And what do you think this is about?"I asked curiously.
   He stared at me, his burning gaze on me, "I know every day without your mother it's hard, but I promise you... I'm doing everything in my power to bring her back for you" he spoke with sincerity.
   I looked at him.
   I looked deeply, and frowned.
   "Hermann, do you know what I desire at the moment?" I asked.
   "Tell me" he answered.
   "Peace and quiet" I stated and immediately turned my eyes on the view outside. Even with my eyes away from him, I felt his on me, and fuck, they burn.
   It was a rude answer to give him, and the old Hermann would have thrown me out of the window, but instead he did nothing. I somehow was surprised. Norman is right, he has somehow changed.