𝟎𝟐|𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

IT SEEMED AS IF ONCE THEY LEFT THE DEANS OFFICE REALITY HIT THEM ALL. Chloe especially. Elle was worried, of course, she was, the Bella's had been her family for two year's and as much as she loved the group and the people in it, she couldn't help but think about the future after the Bella's. They were going to ultimately end for them someday. And as much as she didn't want it to be, this could be soon.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Chloe panicked, walking faster and talking faster than anyone else—including her usual self.

"Chloe, don't blame yourself. You're ginger. That's punishment enough." Fat Amy soothed in her own way.

"This is not all your fault. This is on all of us." Elle agreed, trying to stop the girl pacing since it had been making her dizzy for the last thirty minutes.

"So, if we don't win the Worlds, then what are we? Just a bunch of girls that hang out?" Stacie asked angrily that they were tearing the group apart.

"What's wrong with that?" Cynthia asked with a wink.

"If we don't win, the Bellas are over. This is the biggest challenge that any of us have ever faced." Chloe worried, amidst her pep-talk.

"When I was nine years old, my brother tried to sell me for a chicken, so..." Florencia murmured, the group giving her a strange look. How had so much strange stuff happened to one girl?

Stacie frowned at the girl. "Well, I will do whoever it takes for us to get back to the top." She assured.

"You mean "whatever" it takes," Amy asked.

"Yeah, I'll do that, too." She nodded. Elle frowned but then again she wasn't surprised.

The brunette was broken from the conversation when her phone started to vibrate in her back pocket. At first, she thought it was Jesse but then once she pulled it out and saw the name at the top she could have jumped up and down from excitement on the spot. Excusing herself away from the Bella's gathering she stepped aside and pressed the green button to answer the call.

"That's great news. Yes. No, I can see you Monday." She said a huge smile fanning her face. "Yeah, that would be awesome." She replied, quickly cringing at her use of words. "Thank you so much, see you then." She grinned and then hung up.

"Elle?" Chloe called out to her. She quickly shut off her phone and ran over to join the group huddle, a newfound rosiness to her cheeks. She was being signed.