𝟏𝟑|𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒

ELLE HAD CALLED JESSE A DOZEN TIMES ON HER WAY HOME. All of them had gone to voicemail and she couldn't understand why he wasn't answering. Not until she arrived back home and saw him standing at the Bella's door, his hands stuffed in his coat pockets and an angry frown on his face.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" She asked a huge smile on her face. He wanted nothing more than to know why she was so happy. He wanted to be intoxicated by her smile. He wanted to share the moment with her. But he couldn't. His red-rimmed eyes told her that he was on the verge of tears. "J?" She asked, walking towards him but he backed up almost immediately.

Jesse scoffed angrily, scuffing his shoe against the pavement. "You and Eric kissed?" He came right out and asked her, and she froze. He took that as his answer, trying to walk away but she grabbed his arm.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. No, I didn't." She insisted but Jesse didn't believe her and shrugged her off.

"A Treble? Really? One of my friends." He scoffed, looking down at her sadly, tears so close to falling from his glassy eyes.

"Jesse, it's not true. He tried to kiss me at the Tiki Party, but I pushed him off, it didn't happen. I promise I swear." She was pleading at that point. She was going to lose one of the most important people in her life. He looked at her and she could tell. "You don't believe me do you?" She asked sadly and he shook his head immediately.

"I have no reason to. Otherwise, you would've told me about him trying to." He stressed. "How—Why—?" He stammered.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to tear your group apart. I told him I had a boyfriend. I told him it was you." She continued and he scoffed.

"This is Bullshit. Stop lying." He added and it was her turn to scoff.

"I'm not being funny, but if you don't trust me, then maybe we shouldn't be together." She huffed in annoyance, knowing this wasn't going to work out how she wanted to either way. Might as well cut to the chase.

"I wonder why you want that." He spat harshly. "I don't want to hear your shit. We're done." He spoke with finality walking away, leaving the girl standing on the doorstep with tears rolling down her cheeks as he walked away. Away from her and them.

She let out a sour sob, covering her mouth. She Wondered how she went from having the best news of her life to the worst. The Bella's had of course been listening through the door. Chloe opened it and pulled Elle into a hug as she sobbed on her shoulder.

Ellesse was just Jesse and Elle.