If I had been there

Back home.... There is a time and place for everything, there is a reason for things that we do, and seeing mom in FL this very weekend is one of them. Where they were we needed to be there, so that they could have us away for the weekend to keep Bella safe. But if only I'd been there, I'd been able to go from land to land, they got in sight of Victoria, and Jack coming, and they wanted to track them down, wanted to try and beat them at their own game.

They were all sorta kind of more or less working together with the wolves to do this. They had their land and the wolves their own. So when they were jumping from side to side, and they landed on wolf territory. If I had been there, we wouldn't had, had a problem, with my ability to go to either side I wanted whenever I wanted, but no, apparently while we were away, Emmett and Paul had.... A "bit" of a misunderstanding.

Leading, Victoria, and Jack to get away freely. If only they could've separated their differences enough to catch either of them. But wait, what's this? Even with all that had happened, Jacob still followed Jack. He'd set a trap earlier specifically for Jack. Hey?! Let me out! Get me down. Jacob just growled at him. Victoria?! Victoria?! VICTORIA?! COME BACK! Now that he'd been caught on shared land, everyone joined back together.

She's not coming back for you Jack! She only cares about herself. You know that. His eyes kept flashing gold to blue and back again. Listen to us Jack, we can help you. We can turn you back, we can free you of your sister's spell. No, I don't want to, VICTORIA! Ok, that's enough. Thank you Jacob. T: I'd do anything for my sister. Well, I've got one thing, that can help, not turn him back to normal, but put him in possible hyper sleep, until I can figure it out.

I'll take him home, and stick him in a Snow White hyper sleep chamber, where he'll be perfectly safe and sound, until further notice. He sticks him with the syringe, as he falls into deep slumber. Ok Jacob, claw him down. Everyone return home. I'll take the boy, and set him up in my office. Emmett, Jasper, I would like your assistance on this project. On it.

They'd brought Jack back to the house, as the boys all built the thing to keep Jack in. Safe and sound under Carlisle's watch, from his evil little sister, and her posy. Well Riley the newborns anyways. Ok, he's all safe and secure. And now, the only way in, is give me that. What's that? I borrowed it from Edward's room, it's one of Farrah's scarves, and that means it's got her DNA on it, and probably Edward's too.

They mark the chamber with my DNA from the scarf and now the only person, or people now that can activate it are Farrah and Edward. Why? Because, he's Farrah's boyfriend, and she should be the one to save him. Yeah ok. When we come back.... Did you regret seeing your mom? Either of you? No, it was just really hard saying goodbye. It doesn't need to be goodbye. Is that why you wanted us to go away this weekend, you thought either of us would change our mind? She knows about us, you know?

Not Farrah, she's gonna be one of us no matter what the rest of us say. But I'm always hoping you will. Then Jacob shows up. What's wrong? Edward *sighs* if I asked EITHER of you to stay in the car would you? No, I want to see Jacob. And give him mom's gift. Of course you do. And of course you won't stay in the car he says rolling his eyes as we exit the car. Oh Jacob I've got something for you. I say in a sing songy voice.

Do you now? He asks smiling coming to give me a great big hug. I hope that's all that it was. No, I have a real something for you. I said giving him the present from mom. This was nice of her. Thank you. You're very welcome. Jake? Hey, your dad said you all left town for a couple of days. Apparently to see your mom. Yeah why? What's up? He tells us what happened. Bella is upset with Edward for lying to her, but all he wanted to do was protect her.

Oh, and Farrah something good did come from the other night while you were gone. Thanks to yours truly. There's something, or more like a someone waiting for you in hyper sleep so that Carlisle can fix him up. You don't mean?! Dead serious. Oh thank you Jacob, I don't even wanna know how you did it. Thank you thank you thank you. I love you so much! Anything for my little sister. I love you too kiddo. I'm still older than you. You'll always be my little sister. And age has nothing to do with it. What is it with you and Bella with age?

When Bella gets on the back of his motorcycle, and they go off. Edward takes me home. I bet your eager to get home. Sure am. Come on. I say dragging him back to the car. When we arrived. Hey, we're back. Children welcome back. Farrah, I'm sure Jacob told you what he had done for you. He's.... But before he could tell me I dashed off. In my office. Go after her. Of course he says rolling his eyes.

Farrah? Yes? Where do you think you're going? Looking for Jack! Follow me. He's in here. We go into Carlisle's office, and look around. Gee princess Charming there's your sleeping prince Snow White. I roll my eyes. What is this doing here? Note: Farrah, Jacob got Jack for you, don't ask how, but I've put him in hyper sleep in a chamber safe and sound, until I can figure out how to fix him. Only you and Edward can open the chamber, I borrowed your scarf from Edward's room, so now it has both of your DNA on the lock. Have fun, don't touch anything! That means you Snow, Edward watch her. - Carlisle.

Hey?! Edward just laughed. He knows so well. Come on let's go busy ourselves with something to do while Jacob and Bella are away. Ok! Lead the way!