2. ❝ 𝗠𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝, 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐝𝐬𝐦, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

──────────────────────────────────

Recently, there have been some complications in the relationship of the young couple ''Kim''. Since the beginning of the marriage, their relationship was not colorful, but everything was going on in an atmosphere to be tolerated. Until that one day.

Lisa herself wondered why she had even decided to marry Jennie. Lalisa was a young Thai woman who had come to Korea to visit an old friend. And she also happened to meet Kim Jennie. At the time, she was at a top university preparing for a position as an executive in a major company. Thanks to her intelligence and determination she succeeded. Besides, she was an attractive woman, who knew how to take good care of someone, in several senses of the word. Maybe that's why Lisa liked her so much at that time. She was so new, interesting and different. And maybe her dominance and seriousness excited the younger Thai a little bit. So she quickly bonded with Jennie, who was rather indifferent, although she hid her sincere emotions more inside. For her Lalisa was also very much to her liking. She was a beautiful woman, indeed taller than her, but much thinner and physically weaker. She had dyed blonde hair that looked so great on her and brown eyes that glowed with joy whenever they looked at her. Which Jennie could not deny softened her ice cold heart a little.