16. ❝ 𝗧𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐚

────────────────────────────────

Lisa was never an easy character, but that's what Jennie liked about her. Kim didn't like boredom and standards. She even loved when something was out of the norm, not like the others, unique. She was looking for someone who would be like that, someone who stood out from the crowd, but in a good way. Someone who would instantly catch her eye and stay in her mind for the longest time. That was exactly her type, Jennie wasn't looking for the cliché, sometimes she wanted to walk the journey to the answer. And one day she met just such a person.

Lisa, or more properly Lalisa Manoban, a young black-haired woman from Thailand. She was like a box full of surprises, you could never predict her next move. It was hard to figure her out and get to her. She didn't fall for Jennie's charms easily, and she didn't give in to her right away. But that didn't bother Kim, in fact it fueled her more. She was alike challenge to the older one. Her appetite grew and she wanted Lisa more and more when she pretended not to be available or interested. Though they both enjoyed the chemistry between them. Often teasing, flirting. The younger Thai tempting her all the time, Jennie having to control herself to keep from throwing herself at her.