4. ❝ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 (𝟮) ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦

────────────────────────────────

Since their confession, everything was going better in their lives. The days were brighter and happier. At last Jennie felt truly happy and satisfied. All the time she was becoming more and more familiar with who she was and what she has. Lisa showed her the positive side of it. If not by complimenting her, then by putting the negative thoughts out of her head. Anyway, when she was with the blonde she did not even have time to think about it. When she was with her girlfriend, the whole world became irrelevant.

School was officially over, the girls were very pleased. Just like everybody else. They were already adults, but they had one more year to go, the last one. The big exam and they would be completely free. But for the time being they did not care about it. It was summer, vacations, school was forgotten. They concentrated on what was good and cool. Now they could spend unlimited time with each other, doing whatever they wanted. They could get up whenever they decided in the morning and go to bed at any time. The night was young and there was endless time. Lisa and Jennie wanted to make the most of it.