11. ❝ 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:  𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:  𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐛𝐝𝐬𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

Jennie and Lisa have been secretly dating for a while. They didn't know when, but they had this chemistry together. They happened to be the same type, liked the same gender, had similar tastes, humor and just understood each other. The pair could trust each other, after all they belonged to the same music band, with two other members. They were all like one big family, except for Jen and Lisa, who were secretly a couple. And since they shared all their secrets and thoughts, Jennie was able to share her difference - having a cock. In fact, it happened by accident when Lisa entered the bathroom without knocking and thought it was empty. It was a bit of an awkward moment, but Thai quickly grew to like it. That huge dick that belonged to her girlfriend? Sing her up, she was ready for it like no one else.

From then on their bed adventures began, both of them getting comfortable in there, being very loud players especially Lalisa. But there were no singing lessons, just Jennie being like a beast in bed, with an aura as if her new persona was there. But Lalisa loved it, which is why the relationship blossomed so much. They've done it so many times that it's nothing strange to them now.