14. ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹'𝘀 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 ❞

────────────────────────────────

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

And once again Lisa found herself here. It was probably her obligatory place at this school. This time it was her own fault. She explained that her friends had let her in. She just tried to defend herself, but it was business as usual - she got punished and sent to the principal's room...

Lisa, her full name is Lalisa Manoban. She is originally from Thailand, but is currently studying at a Korean university in Seoul. Her grades are pretty much on a normal level, she doesn't complain about any failures. But for her behavior... You can tell that the black-haired girl is always in the wrong place at the wrong time. And because of all these incidents, she had to come here. Whether it was talking too loudly in class, arguing with the teacher, "stealing a school book from the library, inappropriate contact with another student in a place like the school bathroom, and many more. Lisa couldn't be proud, as her entire log book was filled with these comments. Thai didn't know if the teachers were picking on her simply because she was a foreign student. But she knew that most of those comments were exaggerated. Nevertheless, no one would listen to her and she was sent to the same place.