10. ❝ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 ❞

────────────────────────────────

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 - 𝐋𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

Jennie didn't expect to spend her Saturday night in a place like this, but here she is. After her happy relationship ended today after several years, she needed to find some relief. She didn't know that the most important person in her life could betray and take advantage of her like that. Jennie felt like her feelings were shattered into small pieces, like a broken glass. Only she could always be picked up and mended, worse than Jennie herself. It was too painful and overwhelming that she knew she wouldn't be able to shake it off anytime soon, so today she had to ease her grief somehow to keep herself going. Of course alcohol was her best option, but this time she wanted to go one step further.

And so she found herself in one of the most famous and prestigious clubs in her city. Her friends often urged her to go with them, but she refused. She was in a relationship and it seemed inappropriate. But oh... if she knew the whole truth, she would have come here long ago. She didn't know what she would find here, but she hoped that at least she would forget and give herself away for this one night.