15. ❝ 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥...

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

Another day Jennie drove her car to work. Visited several homes today already doing a great job. So she did not complain about the money for the assignment. Although it was a bit of an effort, but such a profession she chose. At least she was not bored during the day, meeting many different people. This is one of the advantages, especially if her client is a pretty girl and single. She knows it won't work out, but it's always fun to watch.

Now she was heading to the next house, probably the last one on the list. She got a call about a very impatient client waiting for her. So Jennie couldn't leave her in the dust and was on her way. With her equipment in the trunk, dressed in a green T-shirt and jeans dungarees, with pockets where she could put some tools she needed. She looked like your typical plumber, but maybe with more class. Because she, unlike the rest, was quite attractive. Her brown hair in a ponytail, her beautiful eyes the same color, her round gorgeous face, and her body. strong, well maintained, and what was underneath, in an intimate place...uh, she couldn't pull women away from her, once they found out about it, they wanted more. But even so, Jennie couldn't hold a steady relationship. Her affairs came and went quickly. Guess she just hadn't found the one. But being single came with a lot of benefits, for example one-night stands without much trouble, since she was single anyway, why not go wild.