8. ❝ 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝘁 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦. 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 , 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

────────────────────────────────

Today promised to be another good day for a certain light brown-haired Thai. The sun was shining strongly, but the day was not overly hot. There was a peaceful atmosphere all around, the birds were melodious singing. There weren't any unnecessary sounds, for example, from the roadway, passing cars that polluted the surrounding air.

The young woman was filled with a sense of inner peace and joy. Every day she was grateful for everything. Especially those beautiful plants that improved her mood. They were everywhere she turned. Lalisa, because that was the name of the mentioned Thai, ran her own business. In short, she owned a small flower shop in the suburbs. It seemed like the perfect place for her. Every day those glistening rays of sunlight came into her store, falling on her flowers.