17. ❝ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚, 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚, 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭...𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰..𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠, 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

────────────────────────────────

Another loud bang echoed through space. To the point that the birds from a nearby tree flew far away. Someone kept hitting the trees, the bark was almost all scraped off. It was already getting dusk, so it was the darkest time. The sun was setting behind the clouds, slowly the moon was lighting up the sky. Pastel colors blending together, flooded with dim colors, as if tar poured over the whole landscape.

Still, the loud banging did not stop, as if someone was taking it out on those poor trees. Sometimes some furious growling could be heard. It was inconceivable that someone could have so much rage inside them, which they had to discharge somewhere. But this creature was not going to sleep peacefully tonight, not after what had happened. It was as if her whole life had been ruined. Everything was falling apart, and the mating had already begun. If she didn't find something, something bad would happen.

The annoyed brunette kept pounding her fists, her claws stripping the trees of their bark, imagining that instead it was the flesh and skin of the person she so badly didn't want to see. She wished her the worst after hurting her. That much. Even she, such a cold and serious creature also has feelings, which now shattered as it went into a million pieces. She tried to vent her anger somehow, but it made her lose energy, which she already had little of. The woman felt weakened by it all. That the energy from lust had not been supplied to her, she could do nothing, and her body like a burning flame was on fire and there was no one to put it out.