6. ❝ 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

────────────────────────────────

It was already evening, the big corporation was closing down, all the employees were leaving and going back to their homes. Most of the rooms had already been turned off and cleaned by the maids. The workday was definitely over. Everyone said goodbye, departing from the reception area and leaving the high-rise building. Most were happy with their work, others less so. It was not that important, the most that mattered was that the work and the sells were made. Profit was what counted most. And if you couldn't handle it, you were fired. It was rigorous and precise, everyone had to show interest, focus and dedication. There was no time for slacking off. Everything had to be fitted to the last button. And when it happens, there is great satisfaction and you can finally finish and go home. Just like now.

The whole building was already empty, the corporation employees had done a good job so they were free. Only now there was a thump of heels in the corridor upstairs. The black-haired woman walked through the long hallway reaching that special room. With only one last task left to do and everything behind her, she could go to her home, finally get some rest from the crowds and chaos. The woman corrected her glasses and knocked on the door, after a moment getting a reply back with a confirmation.