20. ❝ 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜, 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

This was the umpteenth time in a row that Jennie impatiently called her girlfriend. However, not once did the call go unanswered by her. Even when she stopped hearing the beeping of the phone receiver on the other end, thinking she had finally picked up, it turned out to be just a mailbox informing her that a message had been received. Nevertheless, Kim had no need to do so, preferring to talk to Lisa in person. Yet the younger woman did not once reply to any messages sent to her with a question.

It was already early evening, the sun outside had already set and it was getting dark. so Jennie closed the blinds in their house, turning on the light. She prepared everything as expected, made tea, and was supposed to roast popcorn for their promised movie night, but she didn't start anything until her girlfriend gave no sign of life. It seemed to her that it was going on forever and she was sitting like that on the couch bored, with some kind of teleserye playing in the background. She missed the black-haired beauty next to her. Kim thought that if it goes on like this, their cup of liquid will get cold.