5. ❝ 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝗲 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜

────────────────────────────────

If you thought you were a big fan then you haven't met Jennie. She's a young adult, brunette with cat eyes, average height but big dreams. Jennie, like everyone else, has her idol. However, she is above everyone, she is the biggest fan, even nearing obsession. Jen is the biggest fan of one of the greatest stars of the past years - Lalisa Manoban. Kim knows everything about her, literally everything. From her information, what color she loves or how many pets she has to the more private, don't ask where she got them. The brunette also makes no secret of being a loyal fan of hers. Her room is full of her posters, figurines, merchandise, and sweatshirts. And of course not to mention all her released albums. Jennie had everything and anything related to her. Even her mug in which she drinks her obligatory morning coffee.

She's also been to all her concerts, but a little further back in the seats because the seats sell out in seconds, you have to be really quick, but Jennie wasn't that lucky. But she saw her idol live. She'd described her as even more beautiful, with a colorful aura that glowed. In Jen's eyes she was perfect. And she was so happy to see her, it was one of her dreams...