1. ❝ 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐯𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦

────────────────────────────────

After a major conflict between Lisa's parents, she was forced to leave Thailand and go to the most profitable company to cover the cost of the loan her parents had taken out. Their relationship was never good. Her father usually came home late, often not sober, and argued with her mother. So for Lisa, it was sure that one of them was cheating... or maybe even both of them. The blonde girl was doing well on her own anyway, she could take of herself. She knew what she needs and how to get it. Lisa also took some Korean lessons before she left, but the fears still remained. Well, she was finally sent to a new country where the female Thai has never been, so she didn't know exactly the culture or people's behaviors and thoughts, and additionally went there to work and learn under the pressure of her hungry for money parents. Very tough.