18. ❝ 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 ❞

────────────────────────────────

✄ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭..𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧..𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠,  𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥,  𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐣𝐨𝐛, 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦, 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

────────────────────────────────

It was another Saturday, and everything was the same. Every weekend Jennie went to visit her friend, and there they usually played games on the playstation, watched something and ate everything they found in the house or ordered. Jennie met Minnie at school, they're in the same class and they quickly caught the common language. Sometimes they saw each other with a few other friends, making small parties at the red-haired one's house. Leaving quite a mess in the process.

And as tradition, Minnie's mom always scolds them for not cleaning up after themselves. In addition, she still has to prepare some food for them, i.e. the guests, so that she doesn't look like a bad person. That's why Minnie's mother didn't like big meetings in their apartment. The only person who was welcome here was Jennie. Firstly, she was the closest friend of the red-haired girl and secondly, she was very kind and polite. She always greeted Minnie's parents and helped her mother, which often looked like a suck-up. Minnie's mom usually praised her good behavior, comparing her to her daughter who was just lazy and greedy not wanting to help her parent at all. But then it was Jennie who came rushing in to help.