Chapter 5 | "Party People" (drug use warning)

TWO POSTS IN 1 DAY IM ON A ROLL
Enjoy the next chapptteer!
<3

~ Pov - Keith ~

I unfortunately had to sit in the back of Cherry's car, but of course that gave me a decent view of Pico.

"I'm not planning to drink so that I can drive us three home. You guys aren't asshole drunks, are you?" she asked. "No.. Of course not.." Pico replied.

I kept staring at the redhead, holding my arm sleeves as I blushed. Pico stretched and laid his arms behind his head. "You think Tabi's gonna make me play his drinking game?" Cherry asked.

"I'll bet 10 bucks on it." Pico chuckled. "Now you have a 90% chance you're right, that's not fair!" she laughed.

Suddenly, Cherry pulled next to the curb. "Aaaaand we're here! Now don't make fools of yourselves in front of Tabi and his friends."

"You said Nene and Darnell were both here, right?" Pico asked.
"Yeah.." Cherry answered.

"Then I won't be in his way if they aren't." Pico got out of the car. I almost beeped, also exiting the car. "They're.. Nice, right?" I asked. "Tabi? Oh yeah, he's cool.. Maybe watch out for Agoti, he's.. Something else, to say the least."

"See you two after 1 a.m., maybe." Pico walked off towards the house, seeing his friends.

I quietly sighed, watching him leave and hugging the sweater. "Cmon, i'm sure he has something fun for us inside." Cherry grabbed my hand again.

Entering the house, Tabi and someone else were both chugging out of bottles, while a bunch of other people cheered them on.

They both slammed their bottles down when empty. Someone with a bomb head slammed his fist down. "It's a tie!" they quickly said.

The crowd gave a loud "aww.."

"WAIT!"

a moment passed by as the bomb maneuvered his head to check the amount of vodka in the bottles.

"TABI IS THE WINNER, RUV HAS LEFT TWO DROPS LEFT IN THE BOTTLE!"

The crowd suddenly exploded with cheers. The other, supposedly Ruv, gave a sigh. "Good game, Comrade." Ruv spoke. Tabi nodded. "The same to you."

Tabi leaned back on a wall and hiccupped. Cherry quickly walked up to him. "Oh, you made it, nice to see you again, Cherry."

"You too, I actually wanted you to meet someone, recently my friend Keith moved in with me and Pico, and I wanted you to meet him! Keith, this is Tabi, probably the most alcohol-tolerant person you'd ever meet." she introduced.

I gave a light wave and a smile before someone else had stood next to Tabi. "Yoo, Cherry, this that kid you were talking about?"
"Yeah, he's-"
"Short. Haha."
"Owch." I crossed my arms.
"Sorry, not sorry." he stuck his tongue out.

"This is.. Agoti." Cherry said.
"..this the guy you were talking about?" I murmured. "Oh yeah. He'll get on your case about everything."
"noted."

~
~ Pov - Pico ~
~

"I thought-"
"Tabi said we'd probably burn his house down. He won't let us in if we're smoking." Darnell was sitting on his car. "we tried saying it was only acid but he didn't care." Nene rolled her eyes. "What a party pooper."

"Acid?" I asked.
"Acid" Nene smirked. "Want some?"

I hesitated. "..Like, hardcore?"

"Yeah, what, scared of a little pill?" Darnell teased, holding his hand out. There was a small pill in it. "Besides, we can take it together if it makes you feel better." Nene told me.

I rubbed my arm.
"..I swear to god if I wake up in a bathtub tomorrow." I sighed, taking the pill. "Nice, ready?" She asked, grabbing her own out of her pocket.

"Yep." Darnell and I responded in unison.

"One.."
"Two.."
"Three!"

All at once, we swallowed our pills.

~

This cuts off for dramatic effectt <3

sorry it takes forever to get thes chapters out, im lazy lmao

I'll try my best to get the next one out rather soon, introducing

✨Pico on acidd✨