🌌Chapter 14 | "You're my everything"🌌 (pt 2)

I shall not torture you any longer, for I give you, THE 2ND TO LAST CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK
Also
I didnt spell check this cause its late

~
~ pov - pico ~

I leaned forward as I felt Keith ease up. He stretched slightly, his blue hair flowing in the wind. The most light we got was the streetlight and the moon shining on the city.

The lights lit up the road I followed, the lines beside the jet black bike's whiles. I blinked, as I saw the next exit was the college, which wasn't too far away.

"Pico this is amazing!!" Keith squealed. I know the rapper would have lost his hat by now if he hadn't left it at home.

Keith wrapped his legs around me, squeezing onto me and then letting his hair wave in the wind. I blushed slightly, and smiled at how much he happened to be enjoying it.

"Pico, do you think I can sit on my knees a-"
"don't do that, you'll fall off." I looked back for a short moment as I pulled off into the exit and came to a stop light. "Yeah okay fair enough. Don't we need Cherry to get in?"

"She said she'd be here in awhile, she was gonna pick up her friends." I parked the motercycle in a parkingspot and shoved the keys in my pocket. Keith slowly let go and climbed off. "Hm, what are we gonna do till then?"

"We can talk about stuff..?.. Oh, what would you be if you were an animal?" I asked.

"Good question... Yknow those tiny blue penguins?, I'd be one of those." Keith said.
"Cute. I- I mean.. Cool. Cool." I sputtered
"hehe, Okayokay you tell me what you would be." Keith told me.

I thought for a moment
"I act like those orange cats. Or maybe a red panda."
"I thought you were gonna say a fox, but you do seem like one of those orange cats, though.." Keith winced.

"Whats up with you two and the animal talk?" Cherry leaned forward. "BEEP-! CHERRY!-" Keith flusteredly beeped.

"Heh, you two look more ready for a formal date instead of a fun time." she said. "We're just-.. Looking for a date that isnt about beating a cat at ddr for our son." Keith shrugged.

"What?-" Cherry asked.
"Don't worry about it."
"Girl, are we gonna keep talking about how your friends are tryna eat planets or are we gonna go actually party, yknow, on prom night?" One of Cherry's friends said.

"I dunno, I could use a nap.." her other friend murmured. "Sunday, you've slept for 16 hours.. You've only been awake for one."

Sunday yawned. "cool" they stretched.

Cherry softly chuckled. "that's Sunday and Carol, they were my old roommates till I moved and got a cheaper apartment cause there was a raccoon already in it." Cherry glanced at me with a bit of a smirk.

I lightly smiled and rolled my eyes, knowing what she meant. "Alright, I'm not letting this night go to appetite craving planets," Carol took Sunday's and Cherry's hands, and walked to the entrance.

"haii, you have reservations for Carol and Sunday, right?" Sunday asked, sleepily blinking their shut eyes.

The person at the gate nodded and opened the gymnasium door for them. The two walked in. "Names."

"Cherry and her plus twos!" Cherry smiled. The guy softly nodded and let us in, too.

~

Cherry, Keith and I had found a spot to chill near the snack table. Streamers and lights flashed, and light smoke doused the room. There must have been a fog machine. That or someone was smoking.

"Dang, and you helped with this, Cherry?" Keith asked. "Yeah, me, Carol, Sunday, and a bunch of the professers. Its nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it looks amazing!!" Keith chirped. "Hey, Erm- Cherry?" Tabi suddenly appeared. "Oh, Hey Tabi! Whats up?"

Tabi nervously looked aside. "Would you wanna dance with me?"

Cherry suddenly lit up and squealed. "YES OF COURSE I WILL!!" She told him, grabbing his hand. Guessing by that, she must have had a crush on the guy for quite awhile.

"Ill meet up with you guys after the prom, does that sound good? Plus i'm sure you two wanna be alone." she winked.

I blushed softly, and exhaled. "That sounds..fine," I commented. "See you later, Cherry!!" Keith waved as she dragged Tabi onto the dance floor, crowded with others and their dates.

Keith grabbed my hand. "So, you wanna check out the snack table over there?" He asked. "You know me so well." I snickered.

~

We both stood at the snack table, grabbing chips and eating them, kind of playing a game similar to 20 questions.

"Okay, if you had to chose a minecraft block as your entire personality, what would it be?" Keith asked.

"I'd be a magma block." I stated. "Why, cause you think you're hot?~" Keith lightly flirted.

I chuckled. "Confident, are we? I'd say you're diamond, cause i'm always looking for y-"
Before I could finish my cheesy ahh pickup line, Keith put a hand on my face. "You said you wouldn't be cheesy." He smiled.

"I never said that. I said I wouldn't try anything. No crazy schemes or such." I hummed in reply. "Close your eyes." Keith said. "Why-"
"Do it!"
I shrugged and did so.
But, only for them to shoot open to realise Keith smeared some frito cheese dip on my face.

"Haha."
His smug face widened into a look of 'you-psychopath..' after I licked it off, as it was close enough to my mouth to do so.
"What, jealous of mine, cause the cat got your tongue?~" I teased.

~
~ pov - Keith ~
~

I wish I was that cheese.
Was my first actually processed thought.
I blushed at my own mind, and looked away. "i'm-... You're so weird sometimes, Pico." I flusterdly murmured.

"Hehe, you love it, don't you, Puppy~?" he whispered. I wished I had my hat to covered my rose colored face. I grabbed my blue hair and pulled it down, covering my eyes. He pinned me against the wall. "Cmon, look at me, Keith..~"

I lightly looked up, blushing heavily.
"Would you happen to wanna bring this to the janitors closet in the hall?~" he asked. I covered my face, shakily nodding my head and smiling.
"Hm, it'll be better than the one at Tabi's place.. Ill actually finish this time..~" he whispered, grabbing my hand

I beeped and bopped a bit before following along with him.

~

NOTE

THERE WILL BE TWO ENDINGS, A VANILLA ONE AND LEMON ONE, JUST IN CASE YOU MIGHT HAVE WANTED A BETTER ENDING