💜Chapter 15 | "Two halves of a whole"🌌

Because im considerate of those who want an actual ending without smut, ill let you have your wish.
The Vanilla ending ignores all the stuff that ended the last chapter- sound good? Ok ok good

Oh by the way ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER <33

~

~ ✿Vanilla ending✿ ~

~
~ pov - keith ~

"Alright, last question.. If you had to pick between eating vanilla, strawberry or chocolate things forever, what would it be?" I asked.

"Damn, forever?.. Hm... I'd pick chocolate. Besides, strawberry makes me sick after awhile." Pico shrugged. I winced. "and chocolate doesn't?"
"Not really, nope."
"What super powers do you have?" I suspiciously raised an eyebrow.

Pico ruffled my blue hair slightly as he laughed at my question. The sad thing was, I really did wanna know what superpowers he had!

"Hey, this place is getting a little stuffy.. You wanna head outside?" Pico asked. "Yeah, we can go out," I smiled, taking his hand as he guided me past the kids in the gymnasium.

Pico opened the doors. The outside buzzed with chirping crickets and fireflies, as it was almost summer. He looked up, the Sky open and wide with shimmering stars. It was like the galaxy had bursted with love and joy.

My heart fluttered, looking up at the beautiful stars. "Wow..," I uttered, moonlight shining down. As fireflies passed his face, Pico nervously looked to the side, closed his eyes and knelt down slightly, before opening them again

"may I have this dance?"

I blushed. "I-beep! of course!" I excitedly said, trying not to beep out of extremem excitement. I took his hand, as he immidiately pulled me close. The parking lot as empty and the night as getting later. The moon was above us, meaning it was late.

He swung me and dipped me down, then calmly spinning me twice before slow dancing regularly. "Pico, when did you learn to dance?"

"I didn't, really.. Just, some skills I picked up from highschool I guess.." he nervously answered. "Well I didn't say stop, you dance wonderfully" I calmly said.

The stars seemed perfectly aligned at that moment. I was happy and with the person I loved. Thoughts of him reveled in my head. I wondered if he was the same, cause he sure did act like it.

I remember the time when thinking of him, I would think he was repulsive, but now, he wasnt like that old Pico. Either I changed him, or onions really do have layers.
( laugh rn at the shrek joke )

Pico dipped me once more. "I love you, Keith, I really do," he whispered. "I love you, too, Pico." I answered, kissing him softly.

I would have never thought he needed a puppy like me.

~

.

That was written a lil fast im so sorry if that wasnt a good ending, but hey, I couldve said like, "and they lived happily ever after", so😭