Chapter 9 | "Sunset"

TAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER HOES ♥♥

~

Pov - Pico

~

I turned back. "Good going, you made him cry, assholes." I Shouted. "We made him cry?? You yelled at him!" Nene snarled.

"I wouldn't have if you guys didn't piss me off. KEITH COME BACK!" I called, rushing down the alley. I turned corners, ran different ways, calling for the poor blue haired boy.

Suddenly, I remembered I had his number. I quickly pressed call, waiting for him to pick up. I heard the ring echo through the walls of the alleyway.

I smiled, noticing his ringtone was one of my professionally recorded songs. I followed the ringtone, until it was suddenly stopped. Keith had pressed decline.

I rubbed my arms, pressed call again, and kept following the ringtone. Finally, I got to a dead end. I lightly looked around the bend.

"stop calling me.." Keith quietly murmured to himself. I entered the alleyway. "Hey, Um.. Keith, i'm.." I softly exhaled, walking over to him. "..Keith, I can't tell you how sorry I am.. I didn't mean to yell at you, I just.. I got angry, and I shouldn't have done that to you."

Keith wiped his tears. "I forgive you Pico.." He wrapped his arms around me. "I don't think I should hang around those two as much.. It means I can hang out with you, more, though." I rested against the wall.

The blue-haired boy nuzzled into my side. "That's good to hear," He murmured. I blushed, looking away. "Hey, do you wanna sit on the roof of this place instead of sitting on the ground?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeah! It'll be cool!" He beamed. "How will we uh―get up, though?"

I climbed onto a trashcan and grabbed the half broken ladder from the fire escape. Quickly, I began climbing. "Cmon, Keith, I can't carry you up here." I called. Keith jumped, and followed what I did, climbing after me.

~

I laid my hand onto the cement, and sat on the edge of the building. "Pico!!" Keith called, reaching his hand up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the edge as well.

Keith exhaled and laid on my shoulder. "The sunset's pretty.." the blue-haired rapper blushed, looking at the warm sun falling below the skyline.

"Just like you!" I nudged him. "Gh- you are so cheesey!" He giggled.

Another moment of comfortable silence passed between us.

"H-Hey, um, Keith?" I stuttered, my heart fluttering like falling petals. "Yeah?" Keith asked. "Do you wanna.. Maybe.. Go out again some other time..?" I blushed.

"You're asking me out on a date?" Keith lit up.

My face now red, I held my breath. "ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!― It could be a friend date, or just―"
"P-Pico wait!"
Keith softly grabbed my hands.
"I'd love to."

He kissed my cheek, my heart now beating like a drum in band class. "Do you have any plans yet?" He asked, curious. "Well, I'm usually better with, like.. A fun day out with, yknow, just you and me..like we'll see a movie, get Starbucks, stuff like that" I tensed a little.

"Sounds lovely. Oh, and I just got the best idea what we can do afterwards!!"
"What?―"
"―shshsh my lips are sealed. I'll tell you when it's time, okay?"
"Hm, alright, just nothin weird or boring." I caressed his hand.

"..Pico, does this mean that..―"
"I mean it kinda means that.." I continued.

"We're dating?"
we asked in unison.

"..I'm not against it." I murmured. "I'd love to be with you, Pico." Keith's cheeks turned a warm pink.

~ pov - Keith ~

We slowly got closer to eachother's faces, in a not-so-first kiss. We melted into eachother's kisses, our faces touching.

We parted the rather loving kiss, nothing like the kiss he had given me in Cherry's car.

Not that I wouldn't.. MIND another kiss like that...

Pico hugged me, and I hugged back. "Pico.. I love you so much.." I blushed.
"I love you, too, shorty.." Pico lightly teased.