Chapter 10 | "Informal Date"

IM SIIICKK EUGDHFJSJ
Ghdh anyways, so0 while I was procrastinating my animation work, have some boyfriend and pico stuff :D

~

~ Pov - Keith ~
Time: Night before their date!

~

Pico took me inside, and started walking to the bathroom. Cherry didn't seem to be home, maybe she was making up time with Tabi.

Pico took off his sweatshirt. "Hey, Keith, wanna shower with me?" He asked, seemingly very confident. I blushed, stuttering and fidgeting. "...yesplease." I timidly beeped.

~

Softly, Pico cleaned my blue hair, calmly humming as he did so. He didn't seem like the sticky, spider throwing stranger that lived with Cherry, anymore. He seemed like a completely different person.

Caring, but only towards his closest friends, quite a sense of humor, and all around, the guy I wanted to be with.. Even though my mom would probably not like me being with him.

He ran his fingers through my hair one last time before washing everything out and handing me a towel. "Yknow, I wanted to ask, is your hair just, naturally blue?" He grabbed himself a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

I stepped out, too and grabbed my brush, combing out my hair. "I was born with it, so I guess so. Hey, could we do this shower thing more often?" I asked him back.

"Yeah, of course.. You gotta do mine next time, though." He smirked, grabbing his toothbrush and running it under some water. "Ah cmoonnn."

"Thems tha rules, shorty, I do your hair, you do mine." He put toothpaste on the green tooth brush and started brushing.

"Okay okay, I guess that's fair." I exhaled, still brushing. Pico got on a black tee shirt and shorts after brushing his teeth. "You gonna do your hair?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have to look presentable to go to bed..." Pico suddenly smirked. "..Oh Keith, you dirty little―"

"NO-No that's not what I meant, I just meant that there'll be knots..!" I said. "I always do my hair in the morning, don't worry about it." He stretched. "Come cuddle me when you get done, Puppy.." Pico tiredly walked into the other room.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed, too, into a tee and sweatpants, brushing my teeth as well. I suddenly paused.

"..Did.. Did he just call me puppy again?" I asked myself.

I washed my toothbrush off and put it into the small cup next to the sink, and quickly ran into Pico's room.

"You called me Puppy again!" I said.

"Yeah, what're you gonna do about it?" He jeered. I flinched. "I-.. Erm.. Nothing.." I groaned. He opened his arms. "Exactly. Now cmon, Puppy~"

I lightly fell into his grasp, laying my head in his chest. "That's what I thought."

Now we were cuddled up to eachother. we softly nestled closer until eventually comfortable with how we were. "Keith, I love you." Pico murmured.

"I love you, too, Pico.. Goodnight.." I sleepily yawned. "Goodnight.." He responded.

~

~ pov - Pico ~

~

I sat up, my hair ruffled and my eyes a little dark. I rubbed my face and stretched, scratching my back. "Piicooo.." Keith tiredly groaned. "Yeah, Puppy?" I murmured.

The blue haired rapper grabbed my shirt. "Im still tired..." He whined. He did still sound tired, but he had a full ten hours of sleep, he should be fine!..maybe he was saying that just to cuddle me more?

"Keith, we can't sleep the day away, normally you'd say that to me." I told him. "But you're like a giant teddy bear.. And I wanna hug you.." he whimpered.

I stared at him, a pethetic blush covering my cheeks. "Keith, wh- whatever cmon, you don't wanna miss our date, do you?"

Keith suddenly sprung up. "I'm up!!"

I smiled. "Theres my Keith." I pet his head, getting out of bed. "Where are we going again?"

"We're just gonna walk around town, whatever catches our eyes, we can go check out." I took off my shirt and put on a white tee. "So like, I dunno, some sort of lunch place, when it gets late enough?" Keith asked.

"Yep. If you see something you want, we can check it out." I got on my green shirt, and stretched. "Turn around." I commented. Keith did so. "I was thinking.. Sandwiches for lunch? Like the good kind, not just the kind with plain bread?"

I shanged into my brown jeans rather quickly. "Sounds good to me." I shrugged. "Honestly i'd just be happy to spend it with you."

"Then we're agreed. Now i'm gonna get dressed, too, now that my hoodie's dry." Keith got up and quickly rushed out.

I looked out of my window and exhaled.
I thought to myself.
I swear to god if anything bad happens on this date.. Better not risk it.

I knocked on the edge of my bed post, which was made of wood, and looked out the window once more. Sure, that probably did nothing, but it was more of a thought thing. It helped me stay a tad more calm.

I thought, though, thought of the lovely times i'd have with Keith. I'm hoping it'll be even half as great as I'm hyping it up to be.

I jumped up when Keith entered the room and smiled, now presentable. I didn't realise how much time I just spent, watching the sky and dreaming. "Alright, i'm ready! How about you?"

I crossed my arms and looked to the side. "..W-well no.."

"Howcome?"
"...I...I haven't brushed my hair out yet.." i spoke. "Why not?" he asked. "I don't have enough time to be brushing through this."

"..You don't do it often enough to know how to do it correctly, do you?"
"...Maybe."
Keith grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.
"It isn't as hard as you think it is."
"Keith we're go-"
"shush."