👾💜Chapter 11 | "Pocket Arcade"🕹🎮

THERES LITERALLY A TORNADO OUTSIDE MY HOUSE BUT YK ANOTHA DAY ANOTHA SLAYY❗❗💞💅💅😍
Also yes kapi does make a debut in this
Sorry for taking a massive dumpy break lol i was dying mentally just like i do every week
Ok so
Enough rambling i spent TIME on this shiz
🕹👾🎮

~ pov - Pico ~

Keith, as promised, didnt leave my hair alone. I will admit, it feels nice and looks decent, better than anything i had done to it.

We bought drinks, and were now looking for something else to do, like something fun. Suddenly, Keith grabbed my sleeve and yanked.

"PICO PICO LOOK!" the blue haired boy pointed. A bright flashing sign pointed to a long garage with a bunch of arcade cabinets inside. "Pocket Arcade," I sounded out. The lights flashed blue and purple, the insides were mostly cyan with some hints of purple.

"look, its blue, my favorite color, ITS A SIGN, Pico!" he smiled. "okay fine.."

Nervously, we both walked inside to see a bunch of people playing games, trying to win candy, the usual. "Oh, Pico look at that thing!!" Keith pointed.

I glanced up once more..
Just to see this c h o n k e d up blue dragon stuffed animal. "I NEED THAT THING."

I exhaled, luckily, an employee was walking past us, so I tapped his shoulder. "How much for chonked up dragon?" I asked.

"ten thousand tickets, or, if you can go against the best ddr player, its free." he shrugged.

"And who might that be?-" I turned.

The employee pointed to a grey cat in a colorful hoodie finishing up a game. Judging by the way a crowd was gathering around him, this would be a challenge

One part of me says to find anything else that would satisfy the blueberry.
Another part of me didnt care if he was the best ddr player in the world.
Do it Pico
Do it for the chonked up dragon

"Pico, you don't have to if-"
I lightly rolled my eyes. "Keith, if a man has to battle against a ddr cat for his boyfriend to get a chonked up dragon, then thats what hes gotta do. Just- cheer me on at least."

"Will do!!" Keith smiled and walked over to the cat with me

~
~ pov - Keith ~
~

I stood in the crowd and waved slightly to Pico. "Hey, some dude said you were the best ddr player here?" pico laid his arms on the pink bars on the outer part of the ddr pad.

The cat, still hitting all of the notes, turned around. He mustve played this song thousands of times. "Yep, whats it to ya?" The cat said.

"Nice, I was kinda lookin to grab that dragon for my boyfriend, mind taking a match against me?" He asked. "Hm, I dunno, you're like the 20th person to say that." the cat shrugged, hitting the notes perfectly.

Pico seemingly whispered something that I couldn't hear to the cat. Suddenly, the cat perked up and clicked finger guns at him as he finished the song. "I've got a match with- what was your name?-"

"Pico." he crossed his arms.

"-PICO!!" the cat cheered. "The names Kapi, best of three matches, now get ready, none of these songs are gonna be easy, man."