Chapter 7 | "Afterhours"

Whats up gamer chads
due to a 5 hour trip of boredom, I give you another chapter
Enjoyyy <3
Also I didnt spellcheck this lol sorry

~
~ POV - Keith ~

"Cherry! I um- heeeyy.." I murmured an answer. "Dude why did you ditch us??" Cherry asked. I got off of Pico. "I- just um- I went to see how Pico was and his friends drugged him so I took him to the car cause that was the first thought in my mind and-"

"Whoa Whoa Keith, chill. He's drugged?" Cherry asked. I nodded helplessly.

"..Well thats not good.. It isn't an overdose, is it?" She reached into her bag and got her phone. "No, I don't think so. Pico is it an overdose?" I asked.

"Not that I know of... I still see a lot of rainbows, though.." He felt around. "You're just as pretty, though."

I blushed and looked at Cherry, giving a shrug. She exhaled. "I'll text Tabi that something came up.."

~
~ Pov - Pico ~

I was easing off of the drugs now, my head hurt like hell, though. Occasionally i'd get light flashes of colors and my whole body still had a heightened feeling.

I looked at Keith, who was staring longingly outside of the window and slowly falling asleep.

Quietness inhabited the air around us.

I laid my hand down next to him, looking away. He quietly laid his hand in mine and clutched it.

I smiled, but kept staring outside of the other window. "Pico are you sure you're okay?" Cherry asked

"It's getting better..Maybe i'll do better if i'm asleep.." I answered. "Llamas with guns are usual things you see on acid, right?"

"I don't know, I don't take acid." Cherry parked the car and got out. "..Cmon Keith, let's go.." I said. "noo.." He murmured.

"Howcome?" I asked. "I'm too tired to walk.. Ill sleep in here.." Keith brushed me off.

I sighed and opened my arms. "Cmere." I mumbled. He looked up tiredly.

He seemed to catch on quickly, and held onto me. "This is the one time i'm doing this." I declared. "Whatever you say, Pico.." He rolled his eyes.

I shut the car door behind us and followed Cherry, holding onto Keith.

~

Finally, we made it back to the apartment. "Pico, go get some rest, I don't want you getting even worse than you already are." Cherry said, immidiately grabbing a scrunchie out of her bag and tieing her hair in a ponytail.

"Fine, bossy-boots, i'll go sleep if you want me to so badly." I exhaled. "Don't call me bossy-boots." Cherry huffed.

"Mhm. Night, bossy-boots." I teased, walking to my room. "Pico, can I.. Can I sleep with you tonight.." Keith asked me. I blushed and sighed. "Fine.. only cause i'm too lazy to carry you back to your room." I laid him on the bed.

"I think theres another reason behind why." He said, turning slightly. I rolled my eyes and laid down with him. Rather immidiately, Keith dug his face into the black sweater I had on.

Slowly, we settled next to eachother, warm, cozy, and comfortable. His blue hair lightly moved up.

"Hey, Pico.."
"What is it, blueberry?"
"..U-um.. I just-.. Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I don't have anything going on so.." he asked.

A whole day, I thought, just to us?.. But then he'll do or say something really cute and.. Whatever, I'll just need something to distract me from his vibe..

".. Hm, sure, only if we commit a crime during it." I smirked. "A crime!??" Keith asked. "Yep. Nothing much. Just like vandalism."

"...O-Okay.. But i aint with you guys if the c-cops catch us." he murmured.

"Mm, we won't get caught. Anyways, goodnight, Keith."

"night night, Pico.."

now that we were official it was a crime and not a date, I could rest happily.

Slowly, Keith and I fell asleep, our bodies against eachother.