21

Aurora

   "What about this store?" I smiled at Maggie and nodded. She led us into a cute clothing shop and we made conversation as we looked around. She insisted on taking me to the mall to spend time together since we're leaving tomorrow. I picked up a few articles of clothing I thought were cute, as did Maggie. We checked out then headed back to her car. "So I've been meaning to ask, Is Axel really what you see in your future?" I furrowed my brows at her and tilted my head. "With all due respect Maggie, but I wouldn't be with him if he wasn't. I fell in love with him the second our eyes met. He has such a strong hold on me emotionally I don't think I could ever leave him".

   She nodded and started the car heading back to the house. "I'm sorry if that question came out insulting, I just want to make sure you know? He's my baby" I nodded and rested my head back, looking out the window. Eventually we pulled into the driveway and headed inside. "He's in his room doll" I smiled at Angelo giving him a small nod and I made my way to his room. I lightly knocked then opened the door to see him knocked out sleeping on his stomach. I placed my bags down quietly then crawled on the bed and laid my stomach on his back. His eyes were still closed, but the corners of his mouth tilted up. 

   I kissed his cheek and he opened his eyes. "Why are you sleeping so early?" He groaned, "Because you weren't here and I had nothing to do" I rolled my eyes and rolled off of of him. He turned on his side facing me and pulled me onto his chest. "I can't wait to leave" I giggled shaking my head. "Your mom asked if I really see you in my future" He frowned and furrowed his brows. "Why would she ask that?" I cupped his cheek and ran my thumb up and down. "Because you're her baby" He rolled his eyes and kissed me. "If only she heard the conversations we had about our future".

   My cheeks turned pink and he smiled. "Counting the days" Was said at the exact same time like we both knew the other was going to say it. I giggled and he kissed my forehead. "My moms probably starting diner soon, you wanna head down?" I nodded and he took my hand, gently  pulling me off the bed. We headed downstairs and Maggie and Angelo were laughing loud in the kitchen. "Thats going to be us one day" He whispered in my ear the bit my earlobe, his mouth moved down to my neck as he grabbed onto my hips pulling flush against his body. "I love you princess" He kissed my cheek then took my hand again and walked me to the kitchen. "I love you too" I whispered to him as we sat.

   "Oh you guys are right on time" Maggie beamed and Angelo stared at her smiling. I looked over to Axel who was admiring me the same way his dad was admiring his mom. I blushed under his gaze and he took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "Aurora I never asked, how old are you?" My gaze went to Angelo and I smiled. "I turned 21 a few weeks ago" He smiled and nodded. Axel just turned 23, but he never cared about the age difference. It's not drastic at all; In fact, it's quite common, but older men tend to not stay with females who aren't legally allowed to drink. In our case I snuck in anywhere till a few weeks ago. 

   "Awe this is our last dinner together, you guys are leaving so early and we're going to be at work" Maggie frowned as did Angelo while Axel and I nodded. "We'll come visit again ma don't worry" She furrowed her brows and took the cooking food off the stove and placed it in the middle of the table. 

-----------------------------------

   After a quick shower and a small breakfast Axel placed our bags in the car and we headed back to campus. "I'm going to have to find a place to stay when dorms close down" I ran my hands over my face and groaned. Axel laughed shaking his head, "Stay with me till they open back up" I furrowed my brows at him. "No you're going to get sick of me" His eyes widened and he scuffed. "Why would you ever think that?" I frowned at him and his eyes softened as he grabbed my hand. "Aurora never in a million years could I get sick of you. You're staying with me and it's final"