59

Axel

"Yes... well I don't give a fuck quite frankly"

---"I understand sir, but there's nothing I can do"

"Well fucking figure it out, WHAT DO I EVEN PAY YOU FOR?"

---"I-I'm sorry I'll do everything I can sir"

"Consider yourself fired if this isn't resolved by the end of the day"

   "Everything okay?" Evan asked smiling as he strolled into my office. I ran my hand down my face leaning back in my chair, "I'm so tired of the people we hired dude, they're so fucking incompetent" Evan chuckled plopping himself down in one of the chairs in front of my desk. "So the investor we lost had a lot of people who didn't like him, he just caused a whole bunch of good traffic to us" He said with a large grin, I rose my brow at him as I repeatedly tapped my thumb against the hard wood. "Elaborate" Evan shook his head smiling, "He wronged a lot of other companies so when they found out he pulled out of our deal, they all asked for one. Thats about eight companies brining in revenue. If we give them contacts of course" I slowly nodded at him scratching under my chin. "Can you email me the information on the companies?" Evan nodded while standing, then headed back to his office.

Me: Hi love, how's classes so far?

Princess: They're okay :), how's work?

Me: It's going, I love you

Princess: I love you too hot stuff

   My desk computer dinged with an email from Evan and I immediately opened it and started reading everything about these companies. I was actually surprised with how much of a good fit some of these companies were for us, they honestly would bring in a good amount of revenue. Out of the eight companies, I set aside five and added notes to the document, then re sent it to Evan letting him know to have our assistants set up meetings with them. My assistant then came in the room, "Sir Mr.bishop said you needed me?" I nodded, "I'm going to send you an email of a short list of companies, set meetings up with them" My assistant nodded and headed back out to his desk. I glanced at the time and started to put all my papers in a neat pile before grabbing my things and heading out of my office. 

   I cracked open Evan's door and said bye, then I headed down to my car immediately starting it and heading to my old collage campus. I parked in front of the main entrance and leaned against my car with my arms crossed waiting for my wife to walk out. "Excuse me, are...are you Axel Lexington?" I turned to a scrawny looking boy with a bunch of books stacked in his arms. "I am" I said mono toned and the boys face lit up, "I'm a big fan" I nodded at him and a drop dead gorgeous women walked up to us. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck smiling at me and I smiled back pecking her lips. "It was nice meeting you kid, but I gotta get my wife home" He nodded and walked off and I went around the car opening the door for Aurora before taking her bag from her and putting it in the backseat. 

   I got in the drivers seat and Aurora immediately grabbed my hand, pulling it onto her lap. "You okay princess?" I tilted my head at her and she nodded, "It was just a long day, I need your touch" I smiled at her as she rested her eyes and I started to drive home. She caressed my hand as she held it, comforting herself with my presence and it made me feel like I was on top of the fucking world. It's the little things that she does that makes my heart jump. She started to twist the rings on my fingers while slowly nodding her head to the music playing. Eventually I pulled into our driveway and she peaked her eyes open. "Stay baby" I smiled at her and got out of the car, first getting her bag then opening her door and pulling her into my arms. She immediately cuddled into me relaxing into my arms as she inhaled my scent.