Chapter 2

Kotaro was standing outside a classroom and was looking around.
He was waiting for the teacher to call him inside to introduce himself.

Kotaro's POV

(This place really seems familiar. The uniforms ,the rich kid vibes, so familiar. But where have I seen this place before?)

While I was lost in my thoughts , Sawa-sensei , the homeroom teacher called me in to the classroom.
Breaking from my thoughts, I entered and stood in front of the class near the teacher's table.

"Kano-kun, you can introduce yourself to the class now."

"Hai sensei" I said as I turned to face the class. "Nice to meet you all. My name is Kotaro Kano. My hobbies are gaming and reading. I hope we get along."
The class clapped to my introduction.

(Nice! Nailed the introduction. I remember me being a stuttering mess the last time I did it in middle. Glad that I improved on it)

"Kano-kun you can sit next to Raiden-san"
Teacher pointed to the seat in far end of the classroom to the left of a purple haired girl.
My thoughts freezed. (It's just a coincidence...isn't it?) . I walked to the seat and sat down on it. I felt a small tap on my left shoulder. I turned to look at the source of tap, to find myself eye to eye with a really beautiful girl with a kind smile.
"Nice to meet you, Kano-san. My name is Raiden Mei. Since we will be neighbors from now on, let's get along."
"Likewise Raiden-san" I smiled at her. (That smile is dangerous, almost fell for her and it hasnt even been 2 minutes since we have met.)

( Though, not a coincidence after all. I'm definitely in the honkai universe. I'm going to have a long talk with Vita about the difference between peaceful life and chaotic life the next time I see her.)

".....?" I felt like someone was staring at me. When I turned I saw all the boys glaring at me. (Ah.. I see, I took a bit of the glance at the girl beside me and felt the glares increasing. Understandable I'm pretty sure I'm sitting beside the prettiest girl in this school and considering her personality she's top-tier wife material. No wonder the boys are jealous. ) I bit down the urge to smirk at them and rile them up and turned to the teacher as she started the class and felt the glares die down. Though considering the anime I've watched I wouldn't be surprise if surrounded by some people to threaten me.

Timeskip

3rd POV

After homeroom, behind the classroom in a dark corner, some boys were surrounding Kotaro, who was taking a sip of apple juice bought from the vending machine nearby. "You better not try anything to the queen, stay away from her" "She's leagues above you ,plebian." "You are not worth even a second of her time."

Kotaro's POV

(DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! CLASS 1 SIMPS DETECTED! I REPEAT CLASS 1 SIMPS DETECTED! I know brain. Trust me I really do. I definitely called it. Jeez sometimes my own brain scares me. )

I sighed. "First, I barely talked to her for a few seconds and if you have a problem with me sitting next to her. Please feel free to direct your complains to Sawa-sensei." The first simp shut up. Two more to go.

"Second, I'd rather not hear about leagues from you. If she were to tell me about it maybe I will consider it" (I know clearly that Mei wouldn't say something like that to anyone so I'm not even worried.) Knowing what I said is facts and that Knowing that Mei wouldn't say anything like that to me the second simp shuts up. Last one left.